Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Very Impressed "Hùng Ca Sử Việt" Wow, Trúc Hồ is a real genius!
arizonaman
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 7:38:23 PM(UTC)
ArizonaMan

Groups: Registered

Tui mới vừa xem xong Hùng Ca Sử Việt, very impressed. Good job Asia, it's about time we need something like this. But no Băng Tâm, where is she? I have to say Ngọc Đan Thanh has very warm, friendly, and attractive voice. It's good to see everyone sings with heart, mind, and soul.

Trúc Hồ is an artist in its truest sense, using his talents to serve the country.

Thùy Dương always looks lovely!
Derek
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 11:33:40 AM(UTC)
Derek

Was thanked: 230 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Trúc Hồ is a Hero. He has been on his mission for years to bring some breezes of true "democracy" to Viet Nam. I believe, more or less, directly or indirectly, his relentless work influences Viet Youths back home...

This DVD is not only a valuable documentanry of Viet Hung Ca music, but also a powerful weapon aiming on the rotten red regime in Viet Nam who has been living on bribery, opium dealing, human trafficking.....

Hope that all young performers proud to be a member of Asia family. And remember this: Money, fame, spot lights... are things that come and go, very fleeting, very fugitive.
3 users thanked Derek for this useful post.
xuan hoang on 10/24/2011(UTC), 1ngayvn on 10/24/2011(UTC), Saigon on 10/25/2011(UTC)
1ngayvn
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 6:13:41 PM(UTC)
1ngayvn

Was thanked: 212 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Derek;91639 wrote:
Trúc Hồ is a Hero. He has been on his mission for years to bring some breezes of true "democracy" to Viet Nam. I believe, more or less, directly or indirectly, his relentless work influences Viet Youths back home...

This DVD is not only a valuable documentanry of Viet Hung Ca music, but also a powerful weapon aiming on the rotten red regime in Viet Nam who has been living on bribery, opium dealing, human trafficking.....

Hope that all young performers proud to be a member of Asia family. And remember this: Money, fame, spot lights... are things that come and go, very fleeting, very fugitive.

Well said Derek...ThumpUp
Hoàng Sa Và Trường Sa Là Của Việt Nam!
VIET NAM BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE OF VIET NAM !
Derek
#4 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 6:45:04 PM(UTC)
Derek

Was thanked: 230 time(s) in 103 post(s)
Thánks 1ngayvietnam. Really, I adore him from bottom of my heart.

I am not feeling well today. Đánh một post mà đang đánh ngưng ngang xương.. I am totally .. away today. Abrupt weather change gets me badly..
I meant to post like this:

"Trúc Hồ is a Hero. He has been on his mission for years to bring some breezes of true "democracy" to Viet Nam. I believe, more or less, directly or indirectly, his relentless work influences Viet Youths back home...

Hope that all young performers proud to be a member of Asia family. And remember this: Money, fame, spot lights... are things that come and go, very fleeting, very fugitive, ONLY being proud of doing right thing, living a proper life everyday, brings us real happiness...

1 user thanked Derek for this useful post.
thunder on 10/30/2011(UTC)