Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
lesomuch  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:36:01 PM(UTC)
lesomuch

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by Phong Lan
Tieng Viet ma sao co nguoi VN khong hieu vay Troi? Co ca si nao hat free dau? Lay gi ma song? NQ chon TN vi TN tao dieu kien cho co ta kiem nhieu tien ( chay show, ra nhieu CD..) hon la Asia, cho du Asia co to ra uu dai co ta, co ta van cu ra di. Do la khia canh tinh nghia ,bo Asia khong tra luong cho co ta sao? Ca si ai cung co mot thoi lam mua lam gio, nam nay co ta bao nhieu tuoi roi, giong ca da yeu di , con tru duoc bao nhieu nam nua? Roi se co mam non khac thay the thoi.Do la quy luat dao thai, ai ma thoat khoi. Tuy nhien doi voi ca si co dao duc nghe nghiep thi khi ho gia ,giong ca khong con nhu ngay xua, ho van duoc khan gia yeu men mai mai. That la dang tiec khi phai tranh cai voi nhung nguoi khong co dau oc hoac co dau oc nhung khong cung quan diem.

Còn thiếu. Những người có đầu óc nhưng đầu óc có vấn đề. Asia ưu ái cho những người ký độc quyền trước (of course). sau đó là ca sĩ hot. kế tới là freelance. Còn lại thì mạnh ai nấy bơi.
tle81  
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:15:13 AM(UTC)
tle81

Groups:

Hello everyone...this is my first post here. I've always loved reading the posts but have never posted myself. Anyway, I thought I'd put in my two cents.

In my opinion where NQ sings is her choice. It's a business transaction. I've seen a lot of singers switch between many different productions but for some reason NQ always seem to get a rise out of everybody. To me I understand both sides of the argument. NQ fans are passionate about her and will support her and so it won't matter where/who she sings for. Others here are obviously Asia fans (hence the trung tam asia website, LOL). I think everyone has the right to their own opinion, but it seems a little harsh when it resorts to name calling. NQ is still a human being and I think it's a little uncalled for to be calling her names. If she's not your favorite or even one of your liked singers then so be it.

In my opinion it's nothing but a business transaction. A production and a singer will do what is in their best interest and I don't think we have the right to blame either sides. When a day comes and a production company feels that a singer is not profitable anymore then they will drop them. A singer will go where they can make the most profit. whether it's for the long run or not we shall see in the future.

Ok, happy posting...I hope no one says anything mean about my post. =/
lpham  
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:25:15 AM(UTC)
lpham

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1148 time(s) in 488 post(s)
quote:
Originally posted by tle81
Hello everyone...this is my first post here. I've always loved reading the posts but have never posted myself. Anyway, I thought I'd put in my two cents.

In my opinion where NQ sings is her choice. It's a business transaction. I've seen a lot of singers switch between many different productions but for some reason NQ always seem to get a rise out of everybody. To me I understand both sides of the argument. NQ fans are passionate about her and will support her and so it won't matter where/who she sings for. Others here are obviously Asia fans (hence the trung tam asia website, LOL). I think everyone has the right to their own opinion, but it seems a little harsh when it resorts to name calling. NQ is still a human being and I think it's a little uncalled for to be calling her names. If she's not your favorite or even one of your liked singers then so be it.

In my opinion it's nothing but a business transaction. A production and a singer will do what is in their best interest and I don't think we have the right to blame either sides. When a day comes and a production company feels that a singer is not profitable anymore then they will drop them. A singer will go where they can make the most profit. whether it's for the long run or not we shall see in the future.

Ok, happy posting...I hope no one says anything mean about my post. =/

Well thought-out, articulate and fair first post.
Agree.

The only thing that I feel somewhat dissappointed from reading this interview is how NQ viewed her own performances in the past two years with ASIA. Anyway, she is entitled to her own opinion, specially on her own self.
FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY FOR VIETNAM
ho012  
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:35:49 AM(UTC)
ho012

Groups:

you all are just plain loony.

Most of you can't accept the fact that NQ smart, talented, beautiful, and a sweet-heart! NQ is a SUPERSTAR! And when she returns to VN, she'll ring in money big time!!! GO NQ and PBN!

Tle81, who do you think you are...some deity?...You can really understand both sides, huh?
Grow up...admit that you are a die-hard fan of NQ, then I will spare you from "saying
anything mean about YOUR post..." HAHAHHAHAHAAAA

Lpham...I'm sure you are approaching 50s...pathetic!

hoacamchuongsep  
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:42:04 AM(UTC)
hoacamchuongsep

Groups:

NQ returns to VN á hái ra money á. Vè đi tui này làm thit cho xem...ca sĩ gì mà giờ ai cũng ghét...tài giỏi cỡ nào chứ...bày đăt pho trương...thùng rõng keu to. Mở to mắt ra nhìn các danh ca kìa... ho nỏi tieng bằng con đường chan chính tài năng của ho...dù qua bao nhieu thời gian... chứ đau lưu xú like NQ.

nhung nguoi manh khong dung loi le lang ma. -
HO MIM CUOI
tle81  
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:31:45 AM(UTC)
tle81

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by ho012
you all are just plain loony.

Most of you can't accept the fact that NQ smart, talented, beautiful, and a sweet-heart! NQ is a SUPERSTAR! And when she returns to VN, she'll ring in money big time!!! GO NQ and PBN!

Tle81, who do you think you are...some deity?...You can really understand both sides, huh?
Grow up...admit that you are a die-hard fan of NQ, then I will spare you from "saying
anything mean about YOUR post..." HAHAHHAHAHAAAA

Lpham...I'm sure you are approaching 50s...pathetic!

Ummm...ok. Like I said. It's just my opinion. If people here don't think NQ is doing the right thing then they have the right to say so. Just like you have the right to believe that NQ is smart for doing what she is doing. I am a NQ fan...never said I wasn't. I'm also a fan of Asia and Thuy Nga. And I don't think I have to choose between the three. I understand that people will be passionate about what they idolize, and even if I might not always agree I try not to be catty about. I think people have the right to their own opinions just as long as you don't force it on others.

This has been my second post, and I have to say that reading the post are much more fun then posting and so I shall not post anymore. Thanks to one nice post and one not so nice, LOL.
ho012  
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:37:33 AM(UTC)
ho012

Groups:

Tle81 = "Mother Teresa-wanna-be"
Don't let the door hit ya in the face! buh bye! It's smart that you keep your silence cuz you still need to learn to be catty ....LOL
BubbleTea  
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:29:24 PM(UTC)
BubbleTea

Groups: Moderator, Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Let's stop the discussion here. Some people has gone "too far" in this discussion.

><(((*><*)))><