Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
KimmieMai  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

I cannot wait to see Leyna in 75 Nam Am Nhac VN! I just hope that Asia will invite her to host more show.

Love,
Nhu Mai

http://thienkimmusic.com
http://welovediemlien.net
De Tu  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:09:47 PM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

Leyna is da bomb! Leyna fits best with ASIA!

Leyna will be with ASIA again soon...

A Fan of ASIA
Vo_Danh  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:12:44 PM(UTC)
Vo_Danh

Groups:

yeah, co^ nay dep la.i co' ta`i ......no'i tre^n truyen hi`nh ,.....:)
hongazn  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2005 3:30:32 PM(UTC)
hongazn

Groups:

She's the BEST MC, alot better than KD
De Tu  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2005 11:51:23 AM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

Oh yea.. NO DOUBT!

LEYNA has this strange attraction... attracting the attention of both MEN & WOMEN viewers. This is a GOD's gift.. a GOD's talent!

[:p]

A Fan of ASIA
ladyliberty  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2005 8:44:53 AM(UTC)
ladyliberty

Groups:

I really enjoyed Asia 48 and Leyna was a big reason for it. She was natural, very funny, but came off smart at the same time. Does anyone know if she will be working with Asia permanently? I heard that other productions have also asked her to work for them, but I don't think I've seen her do anything else.
I hope Asia can keep her on, because she is not only enjoyable to watch, but I see her as the "current future" of our community. A friend of mine met her in a restaurant in Little Saigon once, and said she was very down to earth and friendly, and very willing to answer questions, take pictures and share her experiences in broadcasting with the mainstream media.
They say that no one can make everyone happy all the time, but Leyna is as close as it gets!!

We love you you Leyna!
De Tu  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2005 1:47:28 PM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

With Leyna talents and charm, I would doubt that other productions have offered her contracts and deals. Singing for ASIA permanently or not is still a question, not that I don't know but what all of us have already known. That "known" information is Leyna has a full time job as an anchor for two well-known television stations. I believe being an MC is just a fun job for her (on a side) when ever her full time job allows her to do so.

Of course ASIA would try to keep Leyna... ASIA would be a fool not to. [:D]

But it also takes "two to tangle" given Leyna's full time job.

I have no doubt that Leyna is extremely down to earth. It shows on stage and I am certain she carries that throughout her public appearances when ever she goes out.

A Fan of ASIA
De Tu  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 8, 2005 1:50:03 PM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

With Leyna's talents and charm, I wouldn't doubt it that other productions have offered her contracts and deals. Singing for ASIA permanently or not is still a question, not that I don't know but what all of us have already known. That "known" information is Leyna has a full time job as an anchor for two well-known television stations in Southern California. I believe being an MC is just a fun job for her (a hobby on the side) when ever her full time job allows her to do so.

Of course ASIA would try to keep Leyna... ASIA would be a fool not to. [:D]

But it also takes "two to tangle" given Leyna's full time job.

I have no doubt that Leyna is extremely down to earth. It shows on stage and I am certain she carries that throughout her public appearances when ever she goes out.

A Fan of ASIA
candee  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2005 2:34:17 AM(UTC)
candee

Groups:

yeah, i think she's cute and talks cute. She's good to be an mc for asia together w. anh TH and VD.
nvn2002  
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2005 6:26:40 PM(UTC)
nvn2002

Groups:

Great! She is number one! Neu she tiep tuc lam MC cho Asia thi trong tuong lai, MC cua Asia khong thua gi Thuy Nga Paris va nhung chuong trinh Asia se la nhung chuong trinh hay nhat. Chuc mung Leyna Nguyen dden voi trung tam Asia, I love you very much!
chocogirl  
#11 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:30:14 AM(UTC)
chocogirl

Groups:

I don't know if any of the Asia staff will actually come into this forum and read these posts, but if you do then awesome!

Co Leyna, you are an amazing MC and news anchor. The way you MC is very profession and very mature. You represent the younger generation in North America, and the fact that you can speak Vietnamese so well is a perfect example for us younger generation to follow. I hope you continue to MC for Asia, it won't be the same without you.
driftboyz  
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2005 7:11:42 PM(UTC)
driftboyz

Groups:

who's leyna do you guys have her pix?
Yen Le  
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:12:51 PM(UTC)
Yen Le

Groups:

YUP LEYNA NGUYEN IS DEFINTELY A GREAT MC! SHE IS DEFINTELY A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR THE ASIAN AND VIETNAMESE COMMUNITY! =)
BigMac  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:15:21 AM(UTC)
BigMac

Groups:

Good on Trung Tam Asia for finally finding the perfect female MC for the show. Leyna Nguyen is GREAT, she's natural and talks with good style. I love her accent (whatever it is), it sounds so cool!!
ladyliberty  
#15 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:41:43 AM(UTC)
ladyliberty

Groups:

Leyna's accent is different because she normally speaks tiend "Hue" at home, and for the DVD she is mixing a Nam and Bac accent to be more easily understood. I agree with you, BIGMAC...whatever her accent is, it's very easy to listen to, and even though I know she's faking an accent--she's the most "real" MC I've seen!
!
hung90  
#16 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2005 8:53:39 PM(UTC)
hung90

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by driftboyz
who's leyna do you guys have her pix?

lol, umm all u have to do is go google images and search "Leyna Nguyen" and a couple of her picks should appear .. =]

Asia's heaps maddd
lana  
#17 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2005 3:34:58 AM(UTC)
lana

Groups:

i love leyna but i dont think she will be a full time mc though. she has already have a well-paid/good job...s[:)]
andrew4558  
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2006 12:20:37 AM(UTC)
andrew4558

Groups:

I think my counsin ( he's 36 years old) has a big crush on Leyna. Watching DVD with him, he couldn't stop admiring her voice, her facial figure, her charm.
ladyliberty  
#19 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:04:39 AM(UTC)
ladyliberty

Groups:

Ha!! join the club--and not just men, but women too! well, not a crush, but very taken with Leyna all the same. She's just so interesting to watch! Anyone know when we'll see her again? I can't wait!! She gets better every time!
vinenri  
#20 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:03:17 PM(UTC)
vinenri

Groups:

trung tam nen moi co Leyna lam MC luon di.