Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
MxzQueenie  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
MxzQueenie

Groups: Registered

love love his voice...very unique and strong....i'm glad asia let him sings more and more....love the fact that he sings with alot of soul....hat co hon..........
blackiedpanda  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:19:22 AM(UTC)
blackiedpanda

Groups:

i agree. I love his voice too.
vicky_ct  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:33:10 PM(UTC)
vicky_ct

Groups:

Love his voice, too. His voice is the mixture of strength, uniqueness and passionate (as found in Latin music)... sometimes, he overuse the strength of his voice which can decrease the emotion he places in the songs. But overall, he's fine.
I'm glad he is with Asia but I prefer he has more solo songs.
blackiedpanda  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2006 8:04:38 AM(UTC)
blackiedpanda

Groups:

I agree with u, vicky ct that he should sings solo.
ManhLeQuan  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:38:29 PM(UTC)
ManhLeQuan

Groups:

I dislike him. Not saying that he can't sing but he sings loud and we hear a little squeak so yeah he's not really good.
richietran@msn.com  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:13:04 PM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

If you don't like him fast forward. to you his voice squeaky but to me and my wife his voice is very very unique and sexy, very soulful his voice is different than any vietnamese singers lately when he sing i know thats him MinhThong -no confusion. we re supporting him all the way and Asia should let him sings solo[;)].Hes a really talented person.
MYLE  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:01:59 PM(UTC)
MYLE

Groups:

Minh cung dong y voi Vicky_ct va richie. Asia len cho MinhThong co hoi boi vi toi cung cam thay he has more potential
muaxuan  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:47:35 AM(UTC)
muaxuan

Groups:

i am 100% with you guys...Minh Thong's voice is very unique and strong...love listening to him sing...
ManhLeQuan  
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:52:31 PM(UTC)
ManhLeQuan

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by richietran@msn.com
If you don't like him fast forward. to you his voice squeaky but to me and my wife his voice is very very unique and sexy, very soulful his voice is different than any vietnamese singers lately when he sing i know thats him MinhThong -no confusion. we re supporting him all the way and Asia should let him sings solo[;)].Hes a really talented person.

[:D] I can't fast forward because most of his songs he sings with Khai Tuan and Chau Tuan I think anh Chau Tuan and Khai Tuan's voice is more Unique.

Minh Thong's voice may be at the best volume but i think he is a try-hard. No offence [|)]
MYLE  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:56:19 AM(UTC)
MYLE

Groups:

To Manhlequan.Vay thi chac chung minh cung email cho Asia hoac Truc Ho cho Minh Thong solo con de cho anh chau tuan va Khai Tuan co giong unique cua ban hat bai song ca Sao danh xa em nha. roi moi lan toi bai Minh Thong la ban co the fast forward . Chuc ban may man .
richietran@msn.com  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:05:00 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

can't fast forward because most of his songs he sings with Khai Tuan and Chau Tuan I think anh Chau Tuan and Khai Tuan's voice is more Unique.

Minh Thong's voice may be at the best volume but i think he is a try-hard. No offence

Thanks Myle You'd replied the post for Manhlequa for me. Hi Manhle quan If you don't like him you don't need to come in his forum . this is a place to supporting him . why don't you go to the forum of the singers that's you like. Nguoi viet ta co cau " Ngu den chet van con Ngu" no offense[:I].hehhehhe
richietran@msn.com  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:05:55 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

can't fast forward because most of his songs he sings with Khai Tuan and Chau Tuan I think anh Chau Tuan and Khai Tuan's voice is more Unique.

Minh Thong's voice may be at the best volume but i think he is a try-hard. No offence

Thanks Myle You'd replied the post for Manhlequa for me. Hi Manhle quan If you don't like him you don't need to come in his forum . this is a place to supporting him . why don't you go to the forum of the singers that's you like. Nguoi viet ta co cau " Ngu den chet van con Ngu" no offense[:I].hehhehhe
richietran@msn.com  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:06:10 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:06:24 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:07:06 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:07:24 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:07:46 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:08:12 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

richietran@msn.com  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:08:58 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

Thanks Myle You'd replied the post for Manhlequa for me. Hi Manhle quan If you don't like him you don't need to come in his forum . this is a place to supporting him . why don't you go to the forum of the singers that's you like. Nguoi viet ta co cau " Ngu den chet van con Ngu" no offense.hehhehhe
richietran@msn.com  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:09:07 AM(UTC)
richietran@msn.com

Groups:

Thanks Myle You'd replied the post for Manhlequa for me. Hi Manhle quan If you don't like him you don't need to come in his forum . this is a place to supporting him . why don't you go to the forum of the singers that's you like. Nguoi viet ta co cau " Ngu den chet van con Ngu" no offense.hehhehhe