Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
chungtinh  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2006 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
chungtinh

Groups:

Anh co nhan xet ve Doanh doanh rat dung ,co ta co nu cuoi xinh rat xinh,
thuytran  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:25:08 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

I don't know if everyone know and how they feel. But after knowing that Thai Doanh Doanh and her parents in the beginning had cheated a beauty contest in L.A to get into the first Mua He Ruc Ro Video, I would never be a fan of such a person with low character. This show that these people have no dignity and would do anything in order to get into show biz. That is desperate. And if anyone who is part of Asia would know, her parents are big time kiss-ups to Viet Dzung, Truc Ho, and Mrs. Van. They would give Asia money gifts in order to keep their daughter in showbiz. Because they have money, they think they can buy their way into anything.

People like this should not be supported.
che3mau  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:30:20 PM(UTC)
che3mau

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by thuytran
I don't know if everyone know and how they feel. But after knowing that Thai Doanh Doanh and her parents in the beginning had cheated a beauty contest in L.A to get into the first Mua He Ruc Ro Video, I would never be a fan of such a person with low character. This show that these people have no dignity and would do anything in order to get into show biz. That is desperate. And if anyone who is part of Asia would know, her parents are big time kiss-ups to Viet Dzung, Truc Ho, and Mrs. Van. They would give Asia money gifts in order to keep their daughter in showbiz. Because they have money, they think they can buy their way into anything.

People like this should not be supported.

Doanh Doanh hat nhac Ta`u cung hay , hat nhac Viet cung hay , xinh dep , de thuong . Nhung tiet muc cua Doanh Doanh la`m cho san kha'u sinh do^ng vui tuoi .[:)] so ,what's wrong ?[:)]
Co`n ban be` qua` ca'p cho nhau , do la` bie^?u thi. lo`ng bie't on ( ne'u qua that la` co' die`u do' ) Hy' dza` ! khong le~ mo^~i la`n cha me Doanh Doanh di mua` qua` ca'p de`u ba'o ca'o cho thuy Tran sao ?
Co' tie`n thi` qua' to't , neu co' tie`n ma` do'ng cua la.i ru`i xa`i , khong la`m viec , khong muon du`ng tien de giup do ai thi` qua? la` xa'u ,Neu co ai giup do tao dieu kien co hoi cho con ca'i cua ho phat trien ta`i na`ng cong hien moi nguo`i ,trong phe'p giao te^' ho. ca'm o*n qua` ca'p tham ho?i to? lo`ng bie't o*n do la` chuyen ne^n la`m .

thuytran co' ne^n post khap noi ve^` Doanh Doanh va` Cha me cua Doanh Doanh nhu* vay khong da^y ? [?][?]
Thuy Tran co nghe Thien Kim hat ba`i "Ti`nh do`i " trong ASIA52 chua ?
[:)]Em tro't mang duyen kiep ca`m ca ....[:)]
Thuytran , please be nice to her [:)][:D]