Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
truvuong78  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2006 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
truvuong78

Groups:

DVD 51tinh khuc sau cuoc chien doanh Doanh hat chung voi Don Ho rat hay ,hai nguoi hat cap rat dep doi ,Doanh Doanh hat tinh ca hay lam ,tru tinh,va dien dat duoc noi dung cua bai ca,de nghi moi Don Ho va Doanh Doanh hat chung cho dvd ky sau.I love you DD va Don Ho. Ao DD trong show dep qua giong Dai tuong kimtrong phim Han Quoc ,.neu duoc xin vai tam hinh Doanh doanh
thuytran  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:27:55 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

I don't know if everyone know and how they feel. But after knowing that Thai Doanh Doanh and her parents in the beginning had cheated a beauty contest in L.A to get into the first Mua He Ruc Ro Video, I would never be a fan of such a person with low character. This show that these people have no dignity and would do anything in order to get into show biz. That is desperate. And if anyone who is part of Asia would know, her parents are big time kiss-ups to Viet Dzung, Truc Ho, and Mrs. Van. They would give Asia money gifts in order to keep their daughter in showbiz. Because they have money, they think they can buy their way into anything.

People like this should not be supported.
aznbaby  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2006 8:03:52 AM(UTC)
aznbaby

Groups:

stop trying to post this everywhere...spreading rumors just because you dont like her [:0]
mrslimshadyman  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2007 2:09:25 AM(UTC)
mrslimshadyman

Groups:

Hey Did you know i liked her too!, I like Her so much i dream about her every night one night i dreamed that she and I was Married And She Had Kids, But i love her really that much that i kept having those dreams and i wish that someday could happen she and i could have a family and could be together, holding each other's hands.
mrslimshadyman  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2007 2:09:44 AM(UTC)
mrslimshadyman

Groups:

Hey Did you know i liked her too!, I like Her so much i dream about her every night one night i dreamed that she and I was Married And She Had Kids, But i love her really that much that i kept having those dreams and i wish that someday could happen she and i could have a family and could be together, holding each other's hands.