Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
hung90  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
hung90

Groups:

What dyou guys think ? should doanh doanh sing more vietnamese songsor english songs ? or should she just keep singing the songs she does ? .. hey umm can someone also tell me how to make a "poll" ? cos i was gunna make one in this thread but couldnt do it .. [:(]

Asia's heaps maddd
taitang  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2006 7:15:08 AM(UTC)
taitang

Groups:

I think that Thai Doanh Doanh should sing more Chinese and Vietnamese songs, because I always love her performances and her songs in all Asia Video Shows, when she sang in Chinese. I want to try to post some songs suggestion for her to sing on later Asia Video Shows. I had a VCD that had a song that is sound like Vietnamese and Chinese that is sang by Lam Truong, Hoang Kim, Thanh Hoa, Ngoc Xuan, and Kim Thoa. But I only see the lyric of it, not the title, because my VCD is in Karaoke Version, and because it is in a " Lien Khuc " with many other songs. So it is very hard to find the title, but I will try sooner to find the title, because I also have to go to school and do my homeworks and I was so busy all days, except in the weekend.
trai_ot_hiem  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2006 1:27:55 PM(UTC)
trai_ot_hiem

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Vietnamese ... I think nhung bai ve tuoi ho.c tro`, tuoi muc ti'm, a'o trang reallie hop for her!! [^][^][:D][:D][:D][:D] ... [:D][:D]

"i luv u .. but i luv u more if u're an ASIA fan ... hehe :) "
"Có những lúc mình đi trong nắng mà đời như giá băng.
Có những lúc mình đi trên tuyết sao nghe hồn đầy ấm êm."
hotohori  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2006 4:26:35 AM(UTC)
hotohori

Groups:

i agree with traiothiem. besides, her Chinese isn't that good. my dad is fluent in Chinese & he said that her Chinese is so watered down that it sounds like jibberish.[xx(]

i luv ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trish_Fan  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2006 6:15:14 AM(UTC)
Trish_Fan

Groups:

VIETNAMESE!!!!!!!!! The last time that she sang full vietnamese was with Hoang Nam in Mua He Ruc Ro I! Then she kept on singing chinese or half chinese, half vietnamese song. Come on, most of the audience are vietnamse, she got to sing at least a full vietnamese song or english... whatever, but no chinese. Not all the audience understands chinese. The thing with english, is it "attracted" young people to be interested to them because they understand the lyrics. But for the chinese audience, I don't know. Some of them say that "she sang good", but in the other hand "she doesn't sing Chinese well".

hung90  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2006 6:00:27 PM(UTC)
hung90

Groups:

I agree with you Trish_Fan .. yeh she should sing more vietnamese as afterall its a vietnamese production n all .. im sure quite a bit of the audience must get a little frustrated in a while as they cant understand anything of the song .. !

Asia's heaps maddd
babiegirl4ev3r  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2006 2:41:14 AM(UTC)
babiegirl4ev3r

Groups:

both..she sings so good..my grandmother is chinese..and defintely..she loves DD sings both languages....she has a good voice...not all singer have a voice like her..she can sing any kind music...Doanh Doanh hat rat la de thuong trong bai "Ben Thuong Hai"..she rat la cute in there..and giong hat cang ngay cang hay...i really like it..she improves a lot..