Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
taitang  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
taitang

Groups:

Hi Everyone,
Last time I had post that Doanh Doanh doesn't had a website, because I discover from http://www.google.com . But now, I had discover from http://www.yahoo.com , and I know Doanh Doanh's Website. It is http://www.cynthiathaidoanhdoanh.com . If you all enjoy, you all could log on to this website whenever you want. Bye, Everyone !
JasonFL86  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2005 2:53:13 AM(UTC)
JasonFL86

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Woow...cool site, thx for sharing

ASIA IS THE BEST!!!
AznVietGirl  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:13:07 PM(UTC)
AznVietGirl

Groups:

I've got a question.How old is she?Cuz she seems very young

*Credits goes to Khuongie Sama 2*
UserPostedImage
taitang  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2005 7:40:53 PM(UTC)
taitang

Groups:

I don't know how old is she. Its because it doesn't tell us in the official website of Thai Doanh Doanh. So I think that we could find out her age by email her at her email address : questions@cynthiathaidoanhdoanh.com
vivjelly  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2005 4:45:45 PM(UTC)
vivjelly

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
She is 19 years old.
taitang  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2005 6:40:01 PM(UTC)
taitang

Groups:

Thanks for telling us how old is she, vivjelly!
JennyN  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:41:39 AM(UTC)
JennyN

Groups:

How do u knoe that she is 19?
vivjelly  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:28:22 PM(UTC)
vivjelly

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
2 days before the release of Asia DVD 49, Thai Doanh Doanh, Thien Kim, Y Phuong, Cardin, and Truc Ho visited the office of Nguoi Viet Online to answer questions from fans.

If you don't know how to read Vietnamese, then I'll translate TDD's answer from Vietnamese to English.

Thua quý d?c gi?, nhóm ngh? si c?a Trung Tâm Asia dã b?t d?u tr? l?i nh?ng câu h?i d?u tiên. Xin m?i quý d?c gi? theo dõi.

Dear readers, the artists group from Asia Corp has answered the questions submitted. Please read the following transcript.

Câu h?i 1: Chào Doanh Doanh, cho Josh du?c h?i tên th?t c?a Doanh là gì? Doanh m?y tu?i? Có ngu?i yêu chua? Và Doanh Doanh là ngu?i Hoa Tri?u Châu hay Qu?ng Ðông? Qua M? du?c bao lâu r?i? Chúc DD luôn thành công trong cu?c s?ng. Josh Nguyen, San Jose. (Josh Nguyen - San Jose)

Question 1: Hello Doanh Doanh, please let me know (Josh) what is your real name? How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend yet? Also are you mandarin or cantonese? How long have you been living in America? Wish the best luck to you always in life. Josh Nguyen, San Jose.

Tr? l?i: Hi anh Josh. Tên thi?t c?a em là Doanh Doanh và tên M? c?a em là Cynthia. Em nam nay du?c 19 tu?i và em là ngu?i g?c Tri?u Châu, em cung bi?t ti?ng Qu?ng Ðông. Doanh Doanh sinh ? M?. Doanh Doanh cám on anh Josh.

Answer: Hello Josh. My real name is Doanh Doanh and my American name is Cynthia. This year I'm 19 years old and my family is mandarin, and I also know cantonese. I was born in America. Doanh Doanh thanks Josh.

taitang  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2006 10:32:43 PM(UTC)
taitang

Groups:

Log on to her website http://www.cynthiathaidoanhdoanh.com to hear all of her musics and songs selections since she was in Asia Video 41 until now.
asia4eva  
#10 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2006 11:14:17 AM(UTC)
asia4eva

Groups:

isnt her website expired now??
bluelove  
#11 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2006 11:13:20 PM(UTC)
bluelove

Groups:

thanks for the web .
baotran  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2006 12:16:29 PM(UTC)
baotran

Groups:

Doanh doanh, Rat de thuong va nhi nhanh giu nhu vay hoai co se tre hoai va moi nguoi rat yeu co.

baotran
bluelove  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:46:06 AM(UTC)
bluelove

Groups:

thiet khong vay ? Doanh doanh giong nhu con nit vay do
asia4eva  
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:03:30 AM(UTC)
asia4eva

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by bieusinh92
oh no, her website is expired too? she or the webmaster or someone has to keep updating the site and maintaining it!! hopefully her website will launch back up soon.

OBSESSED ASIA FAN

Yay!!!! its bak up again
thuytran  
#15 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:21:02 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

I don't know if everyone know and how they feel. But after knowing that Thai Doanh Doanh and her parents in the beginning had cheated a beauty contest in L.A to get into the first Mua He Ruc Ro Video, I would never be a fan of such a person with low character. This show that these people have no dignity and would do anything in order to get into show biz. That is desperate. And if anyone who is part of Asia would know, her parents are big time kiss-ups to Viet Dzung, Truc Ho, and Mrs. Van. They would give Asia money gifts in order to keep their daughter in showbiz. Because they have money, they think they can buy their way into anything.

People like this should not be supported.
thuytran  
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:21:19 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

I don't know if everyone know and how they feel. But after knowing that Thai Doanh Doanh and her parents in the beginning had cheated a beauty contest in L.A to get into the first Mua He Ruc Ro Video, I would never be a fan of such a person with low character. This show that these people have no dignity and would do anything in order to get into show biz. That is desperate. And if anyone who is part of Asia would know, her parents are big time kiss-ups to Viet Dzung, Truc Ho, and Mrs. Van. They would give Asia money gifts in order to keep their daughter in showbiz. Because they have money, they think they can buy their way into anything.

thuytran  
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:21:40 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

thuytran  
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:21:59 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

thuytran  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:22:29 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups:

thuytran  
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:23:08 AM(UTC)
thuytran

Groups: