Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Dan Nguyen in Asia 59
tiny_flowa
#1 Posted : Friday, May 2, 2008 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
tiny_flowa

Groups:

DN looks handsome in his performances in 'Ke o mien xa' and 'Dap loi song nui'. He still has that influential voice, which is great. Keep up the good work!!
tiny_flowa
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 3, 2008 8:24:41 AM(UTC)
tiny_flowa

Groups:

sorry it's Asia 58 not 59 - got confused with numbers....
Kimmie
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 11:28:45 AM(UTC)
Kimmie

Groups:

I love Dan Nguyen sing "Ke o mien xa" but a little disappointment in the cd cause Y Phung's song in it too which I don't like her singing and acting in all the videos at all! I was hoping like the song "Thoi Doi" Dan Nguyen sing with Che Linh,but in the cd Dan Nguyen sing solo,I love it,worth my money buy the cd(well,only that song,the rest have Bang Tam's in it,I don't like her singing at all either,sorry if you are one of her fan).All I'm looking for is Dan Nguyen's CD,any CD that has Dan Nguyen's in it,I'm buying them all!I love him!
daddybiggirl
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:44:23 AM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

if that's the case Kimmie, then did u buy Y Phung's CD "Giọt Buồn Không Tên" yet? i know u don't like YP but DN sang a duet with her in "Nhịp Cầu Tri Âm." i personally like it, not cuz it's DN but the music arrangement is very nice, DN sound very 'que huong' in this.
there's also Đặng Thế Luân, her dad Minh Phụng, Lâm Nhật Tiến and Kim Tiểu Long in the CD.

Be Happy, Be Love, and Be Happy to Be Love
www.myspace.com/daddybiggirl80285
missnaughty
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 8:53:04 PM(UTC)
missnaughty

Groups:

both duets with bang tam n y phung r perfect however part i like most in duets performance with BANG TAM is wen dannguyen picked out the dry leave on BANG TAM'S chest, that is so so manly man.

wen we saw the leave on BANG TAM chest we were saying n bet on (would dannguyen pick it out for her????) n yes he actually did hhaahhahaa that was awesome which because my THAN TUONG is truly a man man hehehhee[:I][:I][:I][:I][:)]