Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Gop y to anh Viet Dzung
T007
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
T007

Groups:

Dearest A. Viet Dzung,

I always respect you with your talent, good heart, and the courage to fight for what you belive in. I believe that your contribution to the greatness of Trung Tam Asia is undeniable. Only one thing I notice while you are doing the MC job in the last several CDs.

1/ You have a great sense of humor but your jokes are only good among a small closest friends or family NOT to the whole wide audiences.

2/ Trung Tam Asia is trying to develop each concert to a higher international standard but you (Nor Mr. Nam Loc) seem not having what it takes to melt the whole concert together to that level (please don't take offense by this because this is from the bottom of my heart)

I will always respect you. I will always love you but I hope it is time for you, as a main person of Trung Tam Asia, to seek and find a good young better MC to bring Trung Tam Asia to another level.

Best Wish.
thanhthanh
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:24:57 PM(UTC)
thanhthanh

Groups:

same with me :)
with his mc part i do enjoy, find it cute, pretty interesting cus he sometimes can be really serious wen its serious, can be really funniiiii wen it gets to comedy.

i also always look up in him with all my respect.
however i still find that some of his jokes are kinda dirty due to an disgraceful jokes or inappropriate words that he use makes him sound soooooo desire and desperate.
"sorry to say that! honestly no offend"

i do know and understand that as being a host or mc they should conduct or cover all asspect in every perfect way includes comedy.
however with those inappropriate words he could caused audiences to disenchant him.

hoping that chu "viet dung" and ttasia could take this as an suggestion not as an offensive comments, also hoping that he will take this into consideration and will desist.. :) i still love u though also enjoy watching ya[:)] [:)]