Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Your MC
ngythanh
#1 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
ngythanh

Groups:

You are having someone who just has the talent for some types of video coverages, but not enough eloquence, to direct the show. Using of joke is exactly similar to using of salt. Less, or enough is OK. A little bit overdose, the dish of food is to be trashed. Please consider the stricly use of MC.

Thank you for your respect toward viewers.

Sincerely,

Thanh Nguyen
ThuLinh
#2 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2006 10:20:22 AM(UTC)
ThuLinh

Groups:

Rieng minh` thi` minh` thich' MC Orchid LAM-QUYNH, rat de thuong, nhung ko hieu sao chi. ta chay qua trung Tam TINH production???
Mong Trung Tam ASIA se moi lai MC ORCHID Lam-Quynh trong nhung chuong-trinh sap toi.....
jagdip
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2006 11:21:40 AM(UTC)
jagdip

Groups:

MC Viet Dung, Chu Nam Loc, Leyna Nguyen or Aunty Dang Tuyet Mai had done their jobs skillfully and professionally. Viet Dung really has his talent for MC. Even he speaks fast, he manages his speech clearly and nicely. Both MC VietDung and chu Nam Loc were so cute and humourous in DVD 48 & 49 with the show translating songs into Eng. or funny lyric. Chi Leyna has a charming smile and naturally beautiful look. I like her voice and Eng. speech. Aunty Dang Tuyet Mai is so young for her age with a really good figure. I personally like Asia DVD from 43 to 49. They were all very interesting and valuable. Set design and lighting design were excellent. I owned them all. Credit to Trungtam Asia. Best wishes to Asia Entertainment. Especial thanks to chi Thy Van and anh Truc Ho.

JE
khanh bui
#4 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2006 2:48:29 PM(UTC)
khanh bui

Groups:

MC Viet Dzung's jokes are usually corny and very dry. It's out of his character, which makes it a little unsettling to watch. Actually, I can't stand watching Asia's MCs (except for Thuy Trinh and Cong Thanh maybe). Most of the MCs in Asia are just not good at their job and perhaps should consider doing something else. Orchid Lam-Quynh was a lot of fun to watch though.

By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy.
If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
-Socrates (469 B.C.-399 B.C)-