Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
De Tu  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

Isn't it funny how horrible PBN made LNT when he gave PBN several chances by performing with them on stage.

It was the <big hearts> of Truc-Ho and Thy-Van to have allowed LNT the opportunity to "try out" and choose which production is better and fit more with him.

LNT tried it and now realized that he knows which production is better. So LNT "trở về máy nhà xưa" -- ASIA ENTERTAINMENT!

Now LNT will never again make such mistakes cuz he knows which production is better. [:D]

A Fan of ASIA
thienloc  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:28:16 PM(UTC)
thienloc

Groups:

For Real, I have to agree with you De Tu. It's good that anh Lam Nhat Tien decides to continue singing for Asia Entertainment. I have to say Asia Entertainment has the best of the best singers with anh Lam Nhat Tien, anh Don Ho, and hopefully chi Lam Thuy Van will come back soon. From then, Asia Entertainment will have all of the most professional Vietnamese singers (not only in USA but around the world). With these three greatest Vietnamese singers together in Asia Entertainment, what more can Asia Entertainment ask for? [:)]

I am always a fan of Chi Lam Thuy Van, anh Don Ho, and anh Lam Nhat Tien. They are the most professional Vietnamese singers, and always be mine most favorite singers. I can never be tire of listening to them sing and perform. Oh well, good luck to all of them, and keep it up with the good work. [:)]

I'm so happy for Asia Entertainment. I have a vision that Asia will become the biggest Music Production. [:)]

De Tu  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:58:41 AM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

Asia is already the BIGGEST!

[:)]

A Fan of ASIA