Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
lana  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
lana

Groups:

she looked so beautiful and sang wonderful too. her make up was so natural. i like the tanning bit. her aodai was unique and nice. i just totally love it[:)][:I]
delta  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2005 11:28:10 AM(UTC)
delta

Groups:

nice tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo thienKim
JasonFL86  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:11:08 AM(UTC)
JasonFL86

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
yup!! I really like this song and her tanning was so nice

ASIA IS THE BEST!!!
nvn2002  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2005 10:28:05 AM(UTC)
nvn2002

Groups:

To^i nghe la.i ba`i Tinh Nho do Thien Kim hat. Toi nghe nhieu lan va toi cang luc cang thich, cang nghe cang thay hay. Noi that, lan dau tien nghe Thien Kim hat Tinh Nho, toi bi giong hat cua Khanh Ly a'm trong ddau vi luc ddo moi nghe cuon Son Ca 7 xong nen toi chu*a ca?m thay hay. Bay gio nghe lai, toi thay Thien Kim co chat giong rat dac biet, nghe hao hao giong ca si Le Uyen hat hoi xua. Hy vong Thien Kim se~ hat them nhieu nhac xua trong tuong lai.
ELLE  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:06:19 PM(UTC)
ELLE

Groups:

beautiful! The perforance was chilling and simply beautiful. It was very simple...her standing there w/a mic...singing her heart out, showcasing her talent. No need to dance n prance around on onstage like a bunch of monkeys! The music was VERY good. I'd have to say that no one beats nha.c cu?a Trinh Cong Son. His poems, expressions, songs, etc. gives me chills and brings out these emotions in me I never knew existed. The cello was haunting. Makes me think of what I've been thru n have lost. Nhac cua Trinh Cong Son la #1

OLAMIDE E. ADEYOOYE
1984-2005
My Dear Friend-Miss "OLLIE POLLIE"-There Are No Words That Can Describe The Hurt and Pain We Are Going Through Mouring Your Untimely Death. I Can't Believe That After Only 21 Years Of Life and 9 Weeks Short Of Graduation, You've Departed In The Worst Way Possible. I Love U & Miss You SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. As I Wipe These Tears From My Eyes, I Want To Thank You For Being In My Life. You Were An Angel In Life As In Death. Your Death Has Made Us All Realize How Fragile Life Is. Since You Are Home Now, Be At Peace, Angel, And I Will See You Again.
Until Then, I Will NEVER Forget Someone As Beautiful As You!!
R.I.P, OLA