Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
TonyLam  
#21 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2007 1:38:10 PM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

i see!! WOW, i am very shocked to see how offended you Asia fans are over here in the forum compare to the ones over Thuy Nga... i just dont get it!! i have clearly already explained myself in the "Asia Products" forum about how i was not doing this to offend anybody, i'm actually doing something nice for people who wants this cd that doesnt already have it!! would somebody please explain to me what exactly am i doing wrong here??? i have already gave away two cd's over thuy nga's forum, and when i announced that, a lot of people got excited right away and wanted what i was giving away, but wow, when i came over here to announce a special give-away, some of you guys just starts to go off on me... WHY?! please dont tell me what im doing is very immature, because i really dont see what so immature about me wanting to give away a cd to somebody who doesnt have it already and has probably been wanting to get it for a very long time and this could be their chance!!! yes i understand Y Phuong has a great and beautiful voice and i do love her voice too i really do... but since im not a really big fan of hers, i really cant listen to an entire cd of hers, maybe becuz i might not like the songs.. but just because i dont like certain songs from her, doesnt mean her voice is bad!! its just the songs... so instead of letting the cd go to waste, i might as well give it to someone who wants it!! my gosh what exactly is the big deal?!?! and i'm not even talking bad about her either!! so please!! i didnt start this topic to argue with anybody, i do have respect too ya kno?? and im actually doing something nice and thoughtful ok? gosh get a grip!!

Tony Lam
TonyLam  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:05:03 AM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

awesome news!! this cd is now outta my hands and is already mailed out to a fan name Minh already. Enjoy the cd Minh!!

*this announcement is now over and done with!*

Tony Lam
TonyLam  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:06:14 AM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

awesome news!! this cd is now outta my hands and is already mailed out to a fan name Minh already. Enjoy the cd Minh!!

*this announcement is now over and done with!*

**NO MORE DRAMA THANK GOD!!**

Tony Lam