Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
TonyLam  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2007 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

Hey all you Y Phuong fans!! i was cleaning up my room last weekend and i came across a few cd's that i hardly listen to anymore or never listened to.. and since i did find a few, Im thinking about giving them away since I dont listen to them anymore, and Y Phuong's cd "Tra No Tinh Xa" is one of the cd's i wanna give away...for free!!! no charge, no worries! i just wanna make some more shelf space!! hehe of course there are no vietnamese music stores that would buy cd's back and i can understand that... so i just wanted to post an announcement in here to see if anybody wants it!! it is in PERFECT condition, no scratches on it or anything, almost in brand spanking new condition if you ask me!! Y Phuong is a good singer and i do love her voice a lot, but after hearing her WHOLE cd, it just made me realize that i only like what she performs on ASIA, and that i really cant listen to an entire cd of hers cuz i'd get really bored rite away!! so if any one of you guys dont have her cd yet, this is your chance to get it free from me!!

**note: if there's gonna be more than one people in here that wants it, im just gonna randomly pick the lucky winner, then you can email me your home address and i'll mail out the cd this weekend!! so yeah, let me know who wants it ok?**

~Tony Lam

Tony Lam
rongreu  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:05:04 AM(UTC)
rongreu

Groups:

me too, i want to give out Y phuong cd for free, include the shipping so what are you waiting for? Yeah i am disapointed on Y Phuong CD tra no tinh xa, I think YPhuong singing is worse than Nguyen Hong Nhung for the same type of music. YPhuong luc' nao` cung~ re re' le^n nghe ma` phat' chan'...mot. ca si~ kho^ng nhung~ ca^n` hoc. le^n cao ma` cung~ ca^n` hoc xuong' giong. nua~ . Y Phuong should learn more from Nguyen Hong Nhung who got 10 years studying from nhac vien Ha Noi
yeunhac  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:41:22 PM(UTC)
yeunhac

Groups:

Toi nghi 2 ban cung nen xem lai cai lo tai cua 2 ban di, ca si thi moi nguoi moi ve, doi voi toi thi Y PHUONG IS THE BEST ma toi chua tung nghi la se co ca si nao co the lam duoc nhu Y Phuong, co the 2 ban thich nghe nhac sen quen roi nen giong hat nhu Y Phuong thi chac 2 ban khong du trinh do de thuong thuc dau. Rong reu ban co biet Y Phuong hoc thanh nhac bao lau khong??? rang tim hieu them ve Y Phuong di roi hay noi, dung nhu con cho hua ma ai noi gi thi nghe theo nay.
To Tonylam I really thought *****..... man If you did not like her CD you did not get it in the first place anyway or even you already bought it if you did not like the CD then throw away dude. You do not need to come in here acting so low or acting like a little kid. You guys need to be grown up I just can not stand for **** like you guys kids. Y Phuong is my all time favorite singer
Note: Remember Y Phuong can not makes everybody happy, especially people like you guys who do not have a taste of music at all.
TonyLam  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:51:48 PM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by yeunhac
Toi nghi 2 ban cung nen xem lai cai lo tai cua 2 ban di, ca si thi moi nguoi moi ve, doi voi toi thi Y PHUONG IS THE BEST ma toi chua tung nghi la se co ca si nao co the lam duoc nhu Y Phuong, co the 2 ban thich nghe nhac sen quen roi nen giong hat nhu Y Phuong thi chac 2 ban khong du trinh do de thuong thuc dau. Rong reu ban co biet Y Phuong hoc thanh nhac bao lau khong??? rang tim hieu them ve Y Phuong di roi hay noi, dung nhu con cho hua ma ai noi gi thi nghe theo nay.
To Tonylam I really thought *****..... man If you did not like her CD you did not get it in the first place anyway or even you already bought it if you did not like the CD then throw away dude. You do not need to come in here acting so low or acting like a little kid. You guys need to be grown up I just can not stand for **** like you guys kids. Y Phuong is my all time favorite singer
Note: Remember Y Phuong can not makes everybody happy, especially people like you guys who do not have a taste of music at all.

Yeunhac, first of all i know you're a big fan of Y Phuong, so i can understand how upset you're getting.. i did not make this announcement to offend anybody, i thought it would excite some fans who doesnt have her cd yet and i'll just give it to them.. you know its almost like if a friend came over your house and if you have a cd you dont listen to anymore and know that your friend might like that singer, wouldnt you let your friend have it? i mean that'd be a nice thing to do rite? i never wanted Y Phuong's cd in the first place, it was a birthday gift for me... and no i am not just gonna THROW AWAY the cd like that!! what, just throw it in the garbage? thats wasting!! why do that when i can just give it to someone who wants it yeunhac? c'mon be more open-minded!! i thought i'm doing something nice here, not to get anyone upset... i have done this couple times and never heard a single negative respsonse, instead a lot of people are always excited knowing that they're getting something they've probably been waiting FOREVER to get... how in the world is this acting childish? saying im acting like a kid or something? i never even dissed Y Phuong either, if i did, than THATS acting childish!!

Tony Lam

Tony Lam
rongreu  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:37:20 AM(UTC)
rongreu

Groups:

Nhu*ng~ loi` noi' ***. never effect to me, no more discussing to the nick yeunhac..
PerfectBeat  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:33:15 AM(UTC)
PerfectBeat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Tony, fyi - your hotmail email doesn't work.
CadillacNhuNgoc  
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:42:51 AM(UTC)
CadillacNhuNgoc

Groups:

anh Hai ơi yeunhac is the low one! He did the same for Hồ Lệt Thu's CD so so what HLT fans didn't get mad like you! Ur the one acting like a lil kid....
TonyLam  
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:30:03 PM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by CadillacNhuNgoc
anh Hai ơi yeunhac is the low one! He did the same for Hồ Lệt Thu's CD so so what HLT fans didn't get mad like you! Ur the one acting like a lil kid....

thank you em!! at least somebody in here has some sense!!

oh PerfectBeat, i dont understand why they're not letting you email me, try again... my email is azhiandragon2006@hotmail.com :-)

Tony Lam
tintin07  
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:28:08 PM(UTC)
tintin07

Groups:

Hey! tonylam gi do oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tuc cuoi qua chac phai cuoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mot tran cho da qua, noi la love her voice roi lai noi la khong the nghe het cai cd cua her. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa... vay ma phai Randomly pick the lucky winer de duoc cai cd cua Y Phuong, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nhu vay thi cd nay qua co gia tri di chu! neu ban khong thich thi khong can phai nghe nua, hay bo no di dau can phai len day de noi nhung dieu nay roi lai muon Randomly pick the lucky winer. Thoi toi khuyen ban mot dieu, ve di bac si kham lo tai lai di nhe! chuc mot ngay that binh an.
TonyLam  
#10 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 12:11:10 PM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

do you mind translating what you just said in english TinTin07? i really cant read vietnamese that much but it sounds like you're going off on me? i dont know, but yeah can anybody tell me what's this user saying?? =/

Tony Lam
lee  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2007 12:51:52 AM(UTC)
lee

Groups:

O tren day co rat nhieu nguoi yeu tieng hat YPhuong nhung khong co kha nang mua cuon CD goc, ma hien gio Tony chi co 1 cuon cho free khong biet T da cho ai chua? Neu chua, Tony cho ban Le duoc khong? Ban Le hien gio dang o ben VN. Tony a, Le biet Tony co tam' long tot vi the tien shipping Tony lo luon dung khong?
CD-Tra No Tinh Xa cua YP da co nhieu nguoi ung ho, va co 1 so noi giong hat cua YP giong' Ngoc Lan va LTV nhe nhang`, diu dang`, de thuong va len xuong rat vung~. Chi co 1 thoi gian ngan ma thay YP qua tien bo, chac' nho su chiu kho' tap luyen va nghe noi hoi con o VN YP co hoc qua truong nhac o SG, YP co the choi guitar va piano. YP co rat nhieu tai` nhung luc nao cung tu*` to^n'. Khong giong' 1 so ca sy khac, ho khong bang` ai ma lai thich khoe khoang va qua tu*. tin. YP hat cho TT Asia la so 1 roi.
TonyLam  
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2007 4:06:54 AM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

I really dont understand what you're trying to say Lee, cause i really cant read vietnamese that well... i tried to read the first few sentences and it sounds like to me you want the cd rite? there's no need to worry about shipping & handling cuz i'll take care of everything... if you can email me your home address at azhiandragon2006@hotmail.com and be sure to include your name, i will be happy to mail the cd out to you first thing monday morning ok? thank you buddy!!

Tony Lam
lee  
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 2, 2007 1:56:12 PM(UTC)
lee

Groups:

Tony, your email address doesn't work. I think you just want to fool us.
PerfectBeat  
#14 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2007 1:15:04 AM(UTC)
PerfectBeat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
It works if you click on the email address link he has here. Just make sure there is no missing letter(s) in the email address. Initially there wasn't an "A" which was why I could not email him.
TonyLam  
#15 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2007 5:18:43 AM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

why would i wanna fool people Lee? i dont know whats the problem but that is my email.. i already have two people emailing asking me if i sent out the cd yet... why dont u just copy and paste my email so it'll be easier? azhiandragon2006@hotmail.com

Tony Lam
eric  
#16 Posted : Monday, September 3, 2007 12:32:34 PM(UTC)
eric

Groups:

[:)]
congthanh  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:52:18 AM(UTC)
congthanh

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by yeunhac

YOU GO GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!!!!!! you r right .I love Yphuong. I'd headached with my Grandma she listen to Nhac "sen' Tui bi headached everytime i heard. It's my grandma. but the music is so low and no educated at all,for real.it's all the same rythm with nothing to it. I think its for the ppl down there you know. I'm sorry but i'm honest withyou yeu nhac,I don't know when Nhac Viet be better
eric  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2007 12:48:02 PM(UTC)
eric

Groups:

I LOVE Y PHUOGN TOO. BUT I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH CONGTHANH, NHACVIET CU LAP DI LAP LAI TU "NHAC SEN"...
nhac nao cung co cai hay cua no, goi la nhac que huong, thi dung hon.
Toi da tung me dam khanh ly le thu tuan ngoc.... MOt dem mua cung ban be nhau thau dem o khu ngoai o buon ba , mot dua cam dan hat, "Dem nay tren pho mua toi boi, loi ca em ai dang ngan noi, de cho anh yeu em, de cho em yeu anh, tinh yeu ta cho nhau them nong nan .. Mua roi , mua van roi roi hoai ..." Moi thay cai tinh tham thia cua dong nhac ma cac ban cho la nhac Sen, no da nuoi duong chung ta lon len ma chung ta khong hay day.... Nhung THnah Thuy, truc Phuong trong Mua Nua dem ...
"Toi thiep di va dem rot, nhung giot mua cuoi cung ..."
Co con hinh anh nao dep hon, day tinh nguoi hon ....
TonyLam  
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 6, 2007 2:24:51 AM(UTC)
TonyLam

Groups:

i still have the cd... who wants it? =/

Tony Lam
congthanh  
#20 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2007 3:30:29 AM(UTC)
congthanh

Groups:

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyLam
do you mind translating what you just said in english TinTin07? i really cant read vietnamese that much but it sounds like you're going off on me? i dont know, but yeah can anybody tell me what's this user saying?? =/

Tony Lam
[/quote

He or she just saying that you need to go to the doctor and check up your ears 'cause she think you have a problems with your ears,not only her but i 'd think the same,too. She is one of da best singer lately. watr u talking about fool?