Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
don  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:10:11 PM(UTC)
don

Groups:

wtf? maybe I should response to what was thrown at me too then apologise right ranhroi? or should i refer you as birdbrain, dementoid, twirp, pita, gimpzoid, jabroni, saddo, monger, felcher...

ranhroi  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:46:25 PM(UTC)
ranhroi

Groups:

hey retard, I did not apologize to you ok? if this was real live instead of the web, you don't know who is kicking whose butt. so.... Don't even think about....'k'icking my butt. But you can replace 'k' with 'l'
Ông Già Ba Tri  
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:11:16 AM(UTC)
Ông Già Ba Tri

Groups:

To ranhroi and don, I think you both have shown your points to the other, and it's about time to cease fire. Don't you think? Y Phuong has solid potential to be a great singer though needs to improve in several places. I have no doubt that she is one of very few Vietnamese femaile singers who can sing many difficult songs like Bang Kieu. Does Whiney Houston sing or scream on high notes? Please allow me to use an analogy for this case. The highest level of facial make up is that people don't think that you're wearing a mask. Just like before pulling a tooth in your mouth, your dentist must numb the area or you will kick him out of his own office. We all recognize Whiney as a great Afican American singer of all time because she knows how to prepare you to accept her scream on high notes. The trick is her expression that attracts you into the mood of the song. Apparently Y Phuong isn't Whiney at least for now. She has the skills to sing those high notes. What she needs is her expression to numb ranhroi before "screaming" at him. Moreover, if I were Y phoung, I wouldn't perform with Bao Yen who has already been a great singer. Again I have no doubt that Y phuong will be a great singer by just keeping up her good work.
don  
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:14:56 AM(UTC)
don

Groups:

Need a dictionary to know what those words mean cockbreath? jitbag, rump ranger, polesmoker...
ranhroi  
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:37:12 AM(UTC)
ranhroi

Groups:

No, I don't know what those words mean because I am not a lowlife like you Don. Why don't you go and ask your parents what those words mean for me, please.
don  
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 3:29:28 AM(UTC)
don

Groups:

Co ai tren doi nay ngu den muc do bi chui mot cach tham te nhu vay ma cung khong hieu??

Ranhroi. It was my intent to use words that go over your head, although it is still inappropriate to use in the forum. Since you dont undertand them anyway, keep it that way and be nice. My first post was not personally against you. The smiling face was indicative for a joke. So be calm and be friends. Not to just me but to everyone that you started the personal attack in this forum. Alright?

An Asia fan,
Don
withoutasol  
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 4:21:36 AM(UTC)
withoutasol

Groups:

can you guys just comment and express your opinions and not comment on each other? this isn't TN's forum where you can dedicate threads about each other and argue.
ranhroi  
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 5:19:54 AM(UTC)
ranhroi

Groups:

Don,
You think that I am stupid because I don't understand those words? Listen, I know those are dirty words so I don't use them and I don't associate with people that use them. Does that make me stupid? Depend on who you ask. For the smiling face, I though it was an angry face.
If you read every post, you will notice that it wasn't me that lauched a personal attack. Read Minhduong's first response carefully and you know what I mean.
For those posters who agree/disagree with my initial comment and expressed their opinion in a respectful manner, I apologize for my foul language but keep in mind that they were not intended for you.
To Minhduong,
I think it's very rude of you to express your disagreement over my initial post the way you did. If you are going to stick to your point, good luck in life.
This topic should end here unless Minhduong want to say something. Here is your chance.
don  
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 5:43:27 AM(UTC)
don

Groups:

Ranhroi,

This [:)] is a smiling face right? [:D]. Your recent post shows you a nice person. Cool. And I think minhduong is also a nice person. Nobody should jump down someone's throat. So, since the majority here thinks that Y Phuong has a beautiful voice and she wasn't he't. That's final. Agree?. No need for a recount.

I am still trying to see who Asia should pair up with Bao Yen for she is such a terrific singer. Y Phuong is not yet there to be paired up with Bao Yen. You know what?..uhm..I think Thien Kim would have been a better duet with Bao Yen. What do you think?

minhduong  
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 8:51:36 AM(UTC)
minhduong

Groups:

To ranhroi
Day la cai last comment ma toi hy vong ban hieu toi muon noi cai gi, thich mot giong hat hay khong thich mot giong hat, do la so thich rieng cua tung nguoi, khong ai ep ban phai thich, nhung ban dem mot ca si ra de so sanh voi mot ca si khac va che la het cho khong phai hat, cai do la ban dang che bai va so sanh do ban. Neu ban chi noi la toi khong thich Y Phuong thi chang ai noi gi dau, ban biet la ban khong biet nhieu ve am nhac thi toi chi noi lai nhung gi toi biet cho ban biet cho khong co gi dau ban, ban dung qua cang thang nhu vay no khong tot cho ban dau, toi cho ban mot thi du: toi khong thich giong hat cua Ngoc Ha nhung toi khong the nao phu nhan Ngoc Ha la nguoi co tai va biet hat va la mot giong hat tot. Neu toi khong thich mot giong hat nao do thi toi chi biet la toi khong thich thoi nhung toi se khong bao gio len tren Forum nay de intimidate nguoi ca si do, ban nen xem lai cai post ma ban post len day di. Good luck
Ông Già Ba Tri  
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 9:34:38 AM(UTC)
Ông Già Ba Tri

Groups:

Thien Kim is my most favorite singer, but I wouldn't match her with Bao Yen. Diem Lien could be a good choice. Asia should let Bao Yen solo next time anyway. It is good to see ranhroi, don, and minhduong have stopped the unnecessary fights.
MLAM  
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2007 1:45:36 PM(UTC)
MLAM

Groups:

Y Phuong ngoài nét duyên dáng riêng thì có giọng hát rất trong, cao, và diễn tả bài hát rất hay. I really like Y Phuong's distinguished style and voice; waiting for her CD. Hình như CD này cũng có vài bài song ca với Don Ho và Nguyên Khang? if so...wonderful..[:)] Y Phuong is among the best young singers of Asia rite now... one of my favorite...[:)]
ManhLeQuan  
#33 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
ManhLeQuan

Groups:

Sure that Y Phuong is really beautiful but she needs to control her voice in high or strong pitches because (no offence) seems to me that she is screaming on some occasions....

Dang xem
UserPostedImage
chtran  
#34 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:15:03 PM(UTC)
chtran

Groups:

You got to distinguish scream and singing. You did not know how to enjoy music.
chtran  
#35 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:15:54 PM(UTC)
chtran

Groups:

chtran  
#36 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:17:10 PM(UTC)
chtran

Groups:

ManhLeQuan  
#37 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:02:47 PM(UTC)
ManhLeQuan

Groups:

well sure her singing is fantastic but to my ears it sounds like a singing scream.... oh well.... but she's still great ^^b.

Dang xem
UserPostedImage
yeunhac  
#38 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2007 4:28:00 AM(UTC)
yeunhac

Groups:

Y Phuong's voice is so beautiful, nhat la nhung luc len cao nghe rat da lo tai con nhung luc binh thuong thi rat la truyen cam. Y Phuong is the best...