Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dr.McDreamy  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
Dr.McDreamy

Groups:

the 1st time i saw Y Phuong on DVD...i thot she was sooo cute. I lover her light and feathery voice. her song has been on repeat on my computer. cute and able to sing....u dont seee that very often. Also, she seemed very familiar to me but i didnt noe who she looked like. i later figured she resembles Phi Khanh. Does anyone see it too? just a thought.
Dr.McDreamy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:06:23 PM(UTC)
Dr.McDreamy

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.McDreamy
the 1st time i saw Y Phuong on DVD...i thot she was sooo cute. I lover her light and feathery voice. her song has been on repeat on my computer. cute and able to sing....u dont seee that very often. Also, she seemed very familiar to me but i didnt noe who she looked like. i later figured she resembles Phi Khanh. Does anyone see it too? just a thought.

ooops....hehehe. very sorry. i meant this for Y Phung. sorry for teh confusion.
Dr.McDreamy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:06:53 PM(UTC)
Dr.McDreamy

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.McDreamy

ooops....hehehe. very sorry. i meant this for Y Phung. sorry for teh confusion.
CoTamXiXon  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:49:36 PM(UTC)
CoTamXiXon

Groups:

I thought Y Phung was sooooo adorable too!! I love her sweet and soft voice! I also thought she was cute but i wish to see her smile more though hehehe...I think there should be a new separate forum for her - I'll be sure to come in and support! [:)]

PS: Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just wanted to reply to Dr.McDreamy's post and show my support! ;)