Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
KimmieMai  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2006 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

Ngoc Huyen, Johnny Dung, and Cat Tien will be in Chicago this tet. I forgot to look at the date. I haven't decide whether to go yet, though I do a interest in Ngoc Huyen. So, any Chicago fan is going?

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
TTran  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2006 9:09:02 AM(UTC)
TTran

Groups:

HI Nhu Mai,

When will they be coming? Co phai la hat o chua Truc Lam (Truc Lam's temple )khong? I met NH the first time she came over with Thien Kim and others.

UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2006 11:36:56 AM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

I think that show is sponsored by Hoi Nguoi Viet, and they always have it at Armory (cho*. te^'t place). I'll check for the date for you ASAP or you can check it in Argyle.[:)] Are you going?

I was at that show with Ngoc Huyen & Thien Kim too. Since I didn't even know a singer named Ngoc Huyen at the time, I only sticked with Thien Kim. (arrghh!!) She and Kim Tu Long ha't so phe^ though! Did you go to that concert during Christmas?

Finally, I found someone from Chicago. lolz

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
TTran  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2006 12:54:32 PM(UTC)
TTran

Groups:

No, I didn't go to the show during Christmas. I saw the ad today, but didn't stay long to check the date.
So, did you go to all shows? I went to a few shows, but only abled to went backstage twice: the one with Ngoc Huyen and Thien Kim and one with Truong Vu, Nhu Quynh, Minh Tuyet and others. Yes, NH and Kim Tu Long dem do ca nghe mui qua troi. Thien Kim was so nice backstage. I remembered how I was a little afraid when I went back there and saw her in a lime (light green)'s dress and took a pix with her.

UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2006 12:15:54 AM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

Actually, I don't go to everyshow. I only go to show with chi Nhu or Chi Kim (or Chi Diem, if she ever comes!!!). Hmm I wonder, if I've seen you in that show in 2001 backstage. You're a female? Name? How old? I'm ddie^`u tra ly' li.ch! hihihi Anyway, so I bet you're going to Ngoc Huyen's show? I am still thinking, because I do have interest in Ngoc Huyen but it is a bit bored to stay out watching the whole time. I usually watch half of the first show and backstage the second half. Plus, I usually go w/ a friend (Terry), and I don't know if she is going this time. ... Oh Nhu Quynh and other singers are coming this May. Are you going?

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
TTran  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:55:29 AM(UTC)
TTran

Groups:

Ten: Tran, 29 tuoi, short.... as a matter of fact, most of the singers are really short, except Thien Kim and Truc Lam/Linh who are average. When I watched NQ on tv, I didn't expect her to be so tiny. NQ nho xiu a.

I might probably saw you back then. I know what you mean. Half of the time, I was backstage or at the counter helping NH selling CDs.

So NQ is coming for Memorial Day? My parents love her and Truong Vu.

UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:37:46 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

I think I should start calling you chi then? hihihi. But yeah, Chi nhu is tiny in real life, and yep I heard around that she and truong vu are coming to Chicago this May. However, nothing is confirmed until the poster is out.

To be honest, I rather my singer do not sell CDs. Chi Kim never sold CDs before, but she did this X-Mas. Helping her was cool, but I prefer saving time for private chat or taking pictures. Selfish, but hihih

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2006 12:37:33 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

TTran,
My friend and I probably are going. Would you like to hang out, once we're there?

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage