Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Ngoc Huyen ....... cha~nh
I adore U
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
I adore U

Groups:

I saw NH interview on SBTN the other night. She kept bragging about herself that how good she is being Mom and Wife. In her own words, she said “ NH phai vua tu lai xe ra phi truong dde di trinh vien, vua phai lo cho con, roi lai phai lo cho chong. NH cam thay minh qua gioi…”. She said over and over... Beside, she is not working full time, she's only “cha.y show once for awhile” and she thinks her the only one doing that. She probably not knowing that all the women live in US has work and taking care of the family (I mean everything). I don’t hate her, but keep bragging about themselves on the Television…. Well, she is the only one that I have seen and heard. There is something about her that’s fake…..
trai_ot_hiem
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 8, 2005 3:57:47 AM(UTC)
trai_ot_hiem

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Both of my sisters met her .. (at both different places) .. and they really like her ... they said that she's very friendly, nice and cute!!!!! [:D][:D]

calm down!!! hehe [:D][:D] gian wa thi se bi xau do'!! dze moc mu.ng lam nhi?!! [:D][:D]

"i luv u .. but i luv u more if u're an ASIA fan ... hehe :) "
"Ti`nh yeu ngo tan mau nhu kho'i lam,
bong dau tinh di den ben ta thi` tham."
lana
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:50:12 PM(UTC)
lana

Groups:

i dont think she meant it "that way"..i guess nH hasnt been here long enough so the way she expresses herself still very vietnamese?... i havent heard of that interview so i cant say anything.....but that was just my thought
tieumi
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2005 4:58:45 AM(UTC)
tieumi

Groups:

Hi,
I heard that NH marries Thanh Tuyen's son. Is it true? Does anyone knows?
tm
vivjelly
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:35:07 AM(UTC)
vivjelly

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tieumi, that is correct. She is married to Thanh Tuyen's son and they have a 2 years-old daughter.
visao19
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:55:41 PM(UTC)
visao19

Groups:

visao co nghe chuong tri`nh do'...neu chi? tri'ch ra ca'i cau do' khong thi visao khong noi, nhung neu nghe het chuong tri`nh thi ba.n se hie^?u ho*n....phai hieu theo cai context ma NH tri`nh bay.

Ngochuyen ke rang lu'c o vn she rat la ba^.n ron lam show nay no, di dien o cac tinh xa xoi, cong viec lu bu` va she khong co thoi gian lo cho gia dinh va cho chi'nh ba?n tha^n co ta. Co ta khong co the tuong tuong ra duoc cai hi`nh a?nh co ta co 1 gia dinh va "be a housewife"...etc. Khi co chong roi thi she bat dau lam nhung chuyen nhu ban vua ke va she cung thay rat la nga.c nhie^n la she co the lam duoc nhung chuyen ma luc truoc she khong nghi la se lam duoc...cho nen she rat la proud of herself, chu khong phai she khoe khoang gi ca, vi she o day lau roi, she cung hieu la hoan canh ben nay the nao. She khong co cha?nh dau, neu noi nhu vay la cha?nh thi ban du`ng khong du'ng tu*` roi...co ta chi? la nga.c nhie^n la sao co ta co the lam duoc nhung chuyen nhu vay ma truoc day she chua he ddu.ng toi...She da'ng thuong hon la da'ng trach:)
minhmanxuantrang
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2006 2:42:17 AM(UTC)
minhmanxuantrang

Groups:

Who is Thanh Tuyen's son. I knew NH when she was back in Vn. I thought she got married over there before coming to the State. I haven't heard that Thanh Tuyen has son. All I heard about Shayla, a daughter of Thanh Tuyen?????
fanofmyself
#8 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2006 8:26:46 AM(UTC)
fanofmyself

Groups:

Anybody has pictures of Thanh Tuyen's son ?
maddog
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:02:55 AM(UTC)
maddog

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by fanofmyself

Stupid girl. He is married man. He is very attractive to you just b/c hes pilot. Do you want to sing a song " Chuyen 3 nguoi" ?
trai_ot_hiem
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:08:18 AM(UTC)
trai_ot_hiem

Woman

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
quote:
Originally posted by maddog

quote:

Stupid girl. He is married man. He is very attractive to you just b/c hes pilot. Do you want to sing a song " Chuyen 3 nguoi" ?

so rude of you!!![:(!] fanofmyself just wanted to see the pix??? what's wrong with that??? calling her stupid?!!! [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

Ngoc Huyen was very cute and friendly when I met her!!! she wasn't cha?nh [:D][:D][:D] interview ddo' chi? no'i ve cuoc song binh thuong cu?a her thoi ... ddau co' gi la cha?nh ddau[:D][:D]

"toi tin rang nguoi ay them thuong
vui long cho ke phong suong
dan than ngoai sung dan sa truong ... "
"Ti`nh yeu ngo tan mau nhu kho'i lam,
bong dau tinh di den ben ta thi` tham."
maddog
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:14:06 AM(UTC)
maddog

Groups:

quote:
what's wrong with that???

Yes, it is. Something wrong with stupid girl.He is Ngoc Huyen's husband, that girl could ask to see his pix if hes ca si, nghe si. Hes nothing relate to ASIA. Leave Ngoc Huyen's husband alone. duh.. duh..[:0][:0]
Secret Fan
#12 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:42:53 AM(UTC)
Secret Fan

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
quote:
Yes, it is. Something wrong with stupid girl.He is Ngoc Huyen's husband, that girl could ask to see his pix if hes ca si, nghe si. Hes nothing relate to ASIA. Leave Ngoc Huyen's husband alone. duh.. duh..[:0][:0]

So do you think that u're smart enough ? Yup, he's nothing relate to asia, however, audience wants to know who she was married to, duhhh duhhh. Stop calling someone stupid 'cuz u might be one of 'em

maddog
#13 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:11:33 AM(UTC)
maddog

Groups:

quote:
Yup, he's nothing relate to asia, however, audience wants to know who she was married to,

The audience has no right to ask who singer was married to. especially her husband's pix. That's their privacy. Stupid.
Secret Fan
#14 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:26:48 AM(UTC)
Secret Fan

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
quote:
The audience has no right to ask who singer was married to. especially her husband's pix. That's their privacy. Stupid.

Yah, stupid just like u. Ngoc Huyen's famous, of course there are lots of fans or audience wants to know who she was married to, it's not their privacy 'cuz NH was in Asia, told everyone that she has a baby, fans are fans, it's nothing rite or wrong to ask one singer 'bout their personal stuff, answer it or not, that's the singer's Rite. NOT YOU. None of ur business if you don't have the pix. Gotta be polite....fool

fanofmyself
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:45:18 AM(UTC)
fanofmyself

Groups:

OMG. How stupid this person is. Anyone asks for the picture of a man is girl? How narrow minded! Dumb head! BTW, I'm not gay either. I like ngoc huyen (as a singer, have to make it clear. Otherwise this stupid person will think that I have a crush on her)that why I want to know more about her. I’m sure many of her fans would like to know too.
visao19
#16 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2006 2:08:27 AM(UTC)
visao19

Groups:

muon xem chong cua NHuyen thi xem lai cuon Asia...i' que^n so^' roi....at the beginning co lam "red carpet" gi` do'...lu'c do Ngoc Huyen di voi chong cua her....hi`nh khong co ro lam...but just to give you some idea:)

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/BubbleTeaCoconut/bangtambanner1.jpg [/img]
strbckscafe
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:20:52 AM(UTC)
strbckscafe

Groups:

You guys are funny, because I dont think the person who wanted to see NH husband intented to steal or invade NH private life, i think they are just curious to what he looks like and that's fine cause we human beings tends to be like that yah knoww... I myself would like to see what NH husband, maybe one day she will introduce to her fans who he is, and I would only be invading her privacy if and only if i followed her home, stalked her, camp outside her house- my gosh people it's only a pic. And you know american stars life are invaded everyday, the moment someone is breaking up or going out with someone its on magazine the next day, so thank fully NH is viet and we live in America so she doesn't have that big of a problem. But if she did, it's the star's way of life, that's one annoying thing they have to deal with being a famous celebrity. Anyways, Nh is hot (i am a girl) so u may probably think i gay or something, and she's awesome.. and i know we can all agree to that.
visao19
#18 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2006 10:48:32 AM(UTC)
visao19

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by strbckscafe

You guys are funny, because I dont think the person who wanted to see NH husband intented to steal or invade NH private life, i think they are just curious to what he looks like and that's fine cause we human beings tends to be like that yah knoww... I myself would like to see what NH husband, maybe one day she will introduce to her fans who he is, and I would only be invading her privacy if and only if i followed her home, stalked her, camp outside her house- my gosh people it's only a pic. And you know american stars life are invaded everyday, the moment someone is breaking up or going out with someone its on magazine the next day, so thank fully NH is viet and we live in America so she doesn't have that big of a problem. But if she did, it's the star's way of life, that's one annoying thing they have to deal with being a famous celebrity. Anyways, Nh is hot (i am a girl) so u may probably think i gay or something, and she's awesome.. and i know we can all agree to that.

If you still wanna see her husband....watch the Asia's red carpet video clip at the begining of the dvd...her husband wore military clothes...cute couple...:)

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/BubbleTeaCoconut/bangtambanner1.jpg [/img]
HaVy
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:08:30 AM(UTC)
HaVy

Groups:

quote:

quote:

Troi oi, NH co 1 doi chong truoc khi lay con trai Thanh Tuyen, thi lam sao goi la Stupid duoc, she thong minh thi dung hon do. NH co tong cong 2 doi chong roi ban a. [:D]
HaVy
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:08:51 AM(UTC)
HaVy

Groups:

quote:

quote:

Troi oi, NH co 1 doi chong truoc khi lay con trai Thanh Tuyen, thi lam sao goi la Stupid duoc, she thong minh thi dung hon do. NH co tong cong 2 doi chong roi ban a. [:D]