Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
De Tu  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2005 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
De Tu

Groups:

About over 10+ years ago when an unknown singer by the name of "Nhu Quynh" joined the stages of ASIA ENTERTAINMENT -- with Asia's selection of songs, awesome mix & stage choregraphy along with training combining to Nhu Quynh's owen musical talent, has brought the "unknown" Nhu Quynh from NOBODY to one of the hottest singers AT THAT ERA (not sure if at the present).

Now -- Asia has that EXACT duplicate mold -- the HOTTEST and BEST sellers for Asia at the moment is NGOC HUYEN!

Those who do not know of Ngoc Huyen -- she is SHAYLA's sister-in-law, daughter-in-law of singer THANH-TUYEN (Shayla's Mom) cuz Ngoc Huyen has married Thanh Tuyen's son.

With such connections, it is impossible for Ngoc Huyen to *betray* ASIA like other singers (not mentioning any names) in the past! Cuz once you betray someone, it would not last long as you will be betrayed by others... it's like "what goes around comes around" [:D]

Best wishes to NGOC HUYEN & may you continue to strive to higher grounds!

A Fan of ASIA
gmt_bt  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:29:42 AM(UTC)
gmt_bt

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
there is no such thing as betray in Entertainment, it's all business and profits.
if leaving for other production is betray, then ALL singers betrayed, including Ngoc Huyen

if you want to "ca ngoi." Ngoc Huyen, then just talk about her
I have nothing against Ngoc Huyen, but plz don't bring other singers in here, that's so low

To me, Ngoc Huyen is best in "Cai Luong", but not "Tan Nhac"
I used to like her cuz I'm a fan of Cai Luong, but after I learn more about her, she's no longer my favorite

http://www.quyen.net.tf/
GMT_BT
thanngo  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:35:07 PM(UTC)
thanngo

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by gmt_bt
there is no such thing as betray in Entertainment, it's all business and profits.
if leaving for other production is betray, then ALL singers betrayed, including Ngoc Huyen

if you want to "ca ngoi." Ngoc Huyen, then just talk about her
I have nothing against Ngoc Huyen, but plz don't bring other singers in here, that's so low

To me, Ngoc Huyen is best in "Cai Luong", but not "Tan Nhac"
I used to like her cuz I'm a fan of Cai Luong, but after I learn more about her, she's no longer my favorite

http://www.quyen.net.tf/
GMT_BT

Ngoc Huyen chua dat den muc best,nhung it nhieu ngoc huyen da to ro potentials cua minh qua nhung bai hat gan day tren dvd Asia,dac biet la bai hat QUE HUONG BO LAI,GANH HAT RONG,qua xuat sac.Neu dung tren san khau ca nhac lau,duoc su training cua dan nhac sy tai nang,co ay se con tien bo hon nhieu ve linh vuc am nhac bang nhung ky thuat san khau
Vo_Danh  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:13:54 PM(UTC)
Vo_Danh

Groups:

NG ca ca~i lu*o*ng thi cung ok , chu*' ta^n nha.c thi` kho?i no'i............. Ta.m Duoc.....ko hay :)