Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

1000 VS 1
nang sieunhanrobot223
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
nang sieunhanrobot223

Groups:

****o Forumers, I've read all about Mrslimshadyman's complaints and it seems to us not only he's compalining about his daughter but he is obsessed with Doanh Doanh, To Me It seems That He Is In His 20s Or Early 30s. I think he's trying to play us, Look At these from Doanh Doanh's Forum.

Originally Posted By Mrslimshadyman

11 Posts
Posted - 03/19/2007 : 12:39:47

yeah, she is really good singing voice in nang chieu. i noticed her when she sang nang chieu that was my first time seeing her. i don't know why everynight i keep on dreaming about her, like she and i really get to see each other in person. i guess, i love her. i wish she could be my wife. i really think about her every minute or hour. my love for thai doanh doanh will always be inside my heart. no matter we never get to see each other, I love her
mrslimshadyman

11 Posts
Posted - 03/19/2007 : 12:46:39

yeah, another thing it is like we're em hau phuong anh tien tuyen because we never get to see each other in person.

AHA CAUGHT YA RED HANDED SLIMSHADYMAN, DO YOU ALL AGREE HE'S PALYING US????????

nang sieunhanrobot223
#2 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 10:22:20 AM(UTC)
nang sieunhanrobot223

Groups:

Oh, and check out this another from doanh doanh's forum

Author Topic
mrslimshadyman

11 Posts
Posted - 03/22/2007 : 17:57:10

I See Thai Doanh Doanh Singing Mau Nhuom Bai Thuong Hai Seems rat la Muoi va Hat Rat La Hay Va La. Her Beautiful face makes me think of her night and day, wishing if i could meet her. Especially the part she sang " Tinh Ngan Doi Mac Song Gio Thieu Thoi Gian " Makes You look at her and can't Takes my eyes off you.

BOY, SLIMSHADYMAN YOU SURE ARE A CREEPY AND SCARY PERSON, NOW SEE WHO WON THIS ROUND???? SUCKER!!!
withoutasol
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:51:03 AM(UTC)
withoutasol

Groups:

ignore him and he goes away. its obviously a joke.
ManhLeQuan
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:01:33 AM(UTC)
ManhLeQuan

Groups:

I love Doanh Doanh as well but not in that creepy way..... *shivers*

Dang xem
nang sieunhanrobot223
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2007 1:30:42 AM(UTC)
nang sieunhanrobot223

Groups:

Mrslimshadyman is a pervert, in two of the forums he posted that his parents never let him watch anything that exposes woman's privates, well if he never seen any stuffs like that, then how did he had his daughter???? As everyone knows he must have to do something to his wife for her to have his daughter???? Check out these from Forum: Comments on Asia 55" Hat Voi Than Tuong

Orginally Posted By Mrslimshadyman3
Posted - 08/01/2007 : 09:18:46

To Tinhyeuvutsang: Let me tell you something son, When i was a teen or your age, my parents have never let me watch anything that exposes women's private parts or anything of woman's except ao dais trang, i back then only had a girlfriend which later i marrried which is my wife of today, when she gave birth to my daughter i've expected to be a perfect dieu dang con gai cua toi, so i've never watch anything that is sexy or exposures of woman.

PERVERT, HE'S PLAYING US SEE AND HE ALSO CHANGED HIS NAME FROM MRSLIMSHADYMAN TO MRLSIMSHADYMAN3, HE'S IS STILL ON THE FORUM DATABASES. AND MRSLIMSHADYMAN1&OR3 ****, YOU ARE A LIER YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO YOUR WIFE FOR HER TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER, GET OFF THE ASIA FORUM, GO BACK TO TN'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!! PLAY WITH THEIR'S

PLUS STOP POSTING THESE DISGUSTING MESSAGES, I'M A WOMAN!!!!
bekhongtrangvang
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2007 1:52:07 AM(UTC)
bekhongtrangvang

Groups:

yeah, i see because he likes girl like he likes doanh doanh in nang chieu she wore a chinese dress that has a slits almost high to thuy huong's dress in dung hoi vi sao, so he's playing us, he is actually in love with Thuy Huong! Pervert, SlimShady
tinhyeuvutsang
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2007 3:08:59 AM(UTC)
tinhyeuvutsang

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by nang sieunhanrobot223

Mrslimshadyman is a pervert, in two of the forums he posted that his parents never let him watch anything that exposes woman's privates, well if he never seen any stuffs like that, then how did he had his daughter???? As everyone knows he must have to do something to his wife for her to have his daughter???? Check out these from Forum: Comments on Asia 55" Hat Voi Than Tuong

Orginally Posted By Mrslimshadyman3
Posted - 08/01/2007 : 09:18:46

To Tinhyeuvutsang: Let me tell you something son, When i was a teen or your age, my parents have never let me watch anything that exposes women's private parts or anything of woman's except ao dais trang, i back then only had a girlfriend which later i marrried which is my wife of today, when she gave birth to my daughter i've expected to be a perfect dieu dang con gai cua toi, so i've never watch anything that is sexy or exposures of woman.

PERVERT, HE'S PLAYING US SEE AND HE ALSO CHANGED HIS NAME FROM MRSLIMSHADYMAN TO MRLSIMSHADYMAN3, HE'S IS STILL ON THE FORUM DATABASES. AND MRSLIMSHADYMAN1&OR3 ****, YOU ARE A LIER YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO YOUR WIFE FOR HER TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER, GET OFF THE ASIA FORUM, GO BACK TO TN'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!! PLAY WITH THEIR'S

PLUS STOP POSTING THESE DISGUSTING MESSAGES, I'M A WOMAN!!!!

funny because slimshady called me son. how does he know I'm not a GIRL?!