Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hanh Quynh  
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:28:06 AM(UTC)
Hanh Quynh

Groups:

Nhi - I know, heart broken, that's why I don't to mention it again[}:)][:D]. I'm selfish huh, I know[8D]. But I like the center pic the most, cause I can see DN DIMPLES a lot better[;)][:I][:I]. love it.

Kelly - really? I bet he looks adorable. Wow, i can't wait to get his cd though. Thanks for update dear. How are you ?
daddybiggirl  
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:16:59 AM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

hi chi Hanh Quynh, chi khoe kg? em khoe lam, a little tired from tests but a little happy now that i can share these clips with you guys ^_^ hy vong chi va be nhi like this ^_^

part 1 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RquB9H26B4M

part 2 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWsBdA9mJy0

part 3 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtsv8PxRZU

don't ya love me for this ^_^ jk...
hope ya like it

Be Happy, Be Love, and Be Happy to Be Love
UserPostedImage
Eternal Love  
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:25:55 AM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Thanks so much chị Kel!!!
leave the link ok, I'll watch it soon after I finish my group meeting about the exams. Oh so excited (about the clips, not the exam AHAHHA)!!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Yea still no Khóc Thầm, suppose I should go to other places.
Again, thanks for the clips. WE WUB YOU [;)][;)][;)][;)][;)][:I][:I][:I][:I]

Hey chị HQ, I got another picture of anh Dan...in this picture, you can really see his dimples ehhehe [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][;)][;)][;)][;)] and NO, I'm not sharing [}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)] Just kidding, just wait when I find it i'll post it up okie dokie? [:p][:I][:I][:I][:I][:I] be patient [}:)]
daddybiggirl  
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:35:17 AM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

hehehe u're so adorable be Nhi
WUB U 2 ^_^

UserPostedImage
Eternal Love  
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:46:35 PM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Hey chi HQ, here's some pictures of anh Dan with dimples [:D]

anh Dan when he won his trophy - nice smile right chi? his smile reminds me of my bro [:D][^]
UserPostedImage

Anh Dan co chup hinh with his grandma, I can see the dimples in that picture, but I don't know ...couldn't find it [:(][:(][:(][:(][V][V][V][V]
Eternal Love  
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:33:49 PM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by daddybiggirl
hehehe u're so adorable be Nhi
WUB U 2 ^_^

Hey chi Kel, finally get to upload the special report of anh Dan's interview for you. I seriously cannot upload this 149MB clips up in photobucket or youtube omgosh talk about driving me crazy this month...seriously, I'm going to that video shop and SCREAM for khoc tham CD ...so angry hehehehheeh [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]. Anyways, here you go. After watching this clip again, it eases my anger about the Khoc Tham CD [:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]...anh Dan's interview is somewhere in the middle okie? [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] I find it very emotional. First time I watch that interview I message anh Dan to see if his ok...he is such a strong individual!!

[URL="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=14u9feh&s=4"]View My Video[/URL]
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=14u9feh&s=4
daddybiggirl  
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:00:13 PM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

u're going to make me cry to Nhi, now i WUB u more than b4 ^_^ thxs much girl

UserPostedImage
missnaughty  
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:03:34 PM(UTC)
missnaughty

Groups:

Quote:
Originally posted by daddybiggirl
hi chi Hanh Quynh, chi khoe kg? em khoe lam, a little tired from tests but a little happy now that i can share these clips with you guys ^_^ hy vong chi va be nhi like this ^_^

part 1 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RquB9H26B4M

part 2 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWsBdA9mJy0

part 3 ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtsv8PxRZU

don't ya love me for this ^_^ jk...
hope ya like it

kel,thank you so much for sharing dannguyens interview clips with us, without u us foreign fans might of missed out one of dannguyens great live interview clips already, thats because not many of us foreign country have SBTN like u guys do. thanks

well wat u fink of this interview kel??? enjoy it??? honestly i really do enjoyed it very much although his replies ain't as refines and smooth like others, however i personally find it really cute and funni which because hes pretty frankly n natural.
from part 1 of the interview i now relised that he is truly n dearly love VN, i still remember he used to say things like (dannguyen la nguoi viet,sinh ra o vietnam nen anh rat thich vietnam, den khi anh chet anh van mong la duoc chon tren manh dat que huong cua minh) very loyal with sincere isn't he:)
Eternal Love  
#29 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 10:53:38 AM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Hey chi. Kel,
have you watch the clip? you find it emotional? heheh I do [:(][:(][:(][:(][V][V][V][V][V][V]
Again, thanks for the clips of Anh Dan's Tam Tinh Nghe Si. Do you find his accent Hue? I couldn't, only some words ehhehe. I like his jokes so funny! Now I can't wait for Asia 60 to be released hehe, and those 2 lucky winners...SO LUCKY!!!! Wishing for anh Dan's Solo soon, should I put it down in my Christmas list? heheheh ...I wonder what songs is in there [8)][8)][8)][8)]

Chi HQ remember to watch this as well ok? it's anh Dan's interview with co^ Dieu Huong during the SBTN star Search years ago [:p]
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=14u9feh&s=4
daddybiggirl  
#30 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 11:08:41 AM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

hehehe chi did, that's so sad. but he speak so little, i guess don't have much to say. and he seem nervous.

i can't seem to hear the Hue accent either. i was expecting a lil hue from him but didn't, thx goodness cuz i hav a hard time understanding it. like when quang le talk, somthing there's a lil hue when he talk and i go like "wat?? say that again" ^_^
it was funny when he was picking the name and say 'anyone under 23 call him to thxs and the others call anh Truc Ho' that's so funny. i would if he call my name ^_^ i wonder if the contest is still going on, i want to call in too.
the other part is when he didn't pronounce the name correctly, a lil embarrassing but so cute. especially when he corrected himself ^_^
but would love to see and hear more from him. i think he was a lil shy this time, mayb a lil nervous for the first time being interview for a program. i heard from a lot of people that he wasn't this shy, so maybe more next time as he get use to being interviewed ^_^

UserPostedImage
Hanh Quynh  
#31 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 1:04:34 PM(UTC)
Hanh Quynh

Groups:

Nhi - thanks for the pic, I can see DN dimple clearly now. He's cute and a happy boy. hhehehehe...and I'm watching to DN INTERVIEW with co Dieu Huong right now. Hey did DN cut his hair shorter right em? chi thay to'c cua DN hoi ngan ngan.

Kelly - weekend roi, tha ho ma relax di em. Thanks for the clip em, chi really happy to watch it...to see DN i mean ...hehehehehehehe... I can not believe it, that you are so emotional person...de khoc, vay co de cuoi khong em? hihihihihi
Hanh Quynh  
#32 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 1:05:31 PM(UTC)
Hanh Quynh

Groups:

During the interview, DN hay nhac dden ba ngoai cua him qua'....de thuong ghe....hehehehhee....mac cuoi la he noi, tien li xi ba ngoai took them alll.....hahahhahaha.......
Eternal Love  
#33 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 2:11:11 PM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Hi Chị,
Cái clip of anh Dan's contests? I'm not so sure, because anh Dan have many contests...I'm not sure about what year that clip was heheh...but I believe it's in 2006 SBTN star search.
if you was talking about the recent clip Tam tinh nghe si, em tháy tóc anh Dan hơi hơi ngắng tí compare to his recent show in Aus.

Umm...em cũng tháy vay. Anh Dan thường talk about his grandma. Rất dễ thương..có lẽ anh Dan lớn lên và ở bên ngoại nhiêu hơn. Như em, em lớn lên ở bên ngoại và em thương ngoại, cậu gì ở bên ngoại nhiều hơn compare to the other sides ehehhe...yes I'm a greedy little girl
daddybiggirl  
#34 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 3:16:15 PM(UTC)
daddybiggirl

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by missnaughty kel,thank you so much for sharing dannguyens interview clips with us, without u us foreign fans might of missed out one of dannguyens great live interview clips already, thats because not many of us foreign country have SBTN like u guys do. thanks

well wat u fink of this interview kel??? enjoy it??? honestly i really do[:D] enjoyed it very much although his replies ain't as refines and smooth like others, however i personally find it really cute and funni which because he's pretty frankly n natural.
from part 1 of the interview i now relised that he is truly n dearly love VN, i still remember he used to say things like (dannguyen la nguoi viet,sinh ra o vietnam nen anh rat thich vietnam, den khi anh chet anh van mong la duoc chon tren manh dat que huong cua minh) very loyal with sincere isn't he:)

u're very welcome missnaughty anything for DN and his crazy fans ^_^
wat i think about it...hmmm...well in short it's funnie and adorable ^_^

well wat i actually think about it is that it's very interesting, we get to know DN a lil bit more.
happy to know that his CD will be coming out soon, but not soon enough ^_^
however, i would like a lil more talk with him, it seems like he was a lil shy and didn't hav much to say so the interview seems short and have GN talk throughout the show and not asking him more question about himself and or the show. hopefully he'll hav another one soon and if there is i got tons of questions i would like to ask too so there won't be a moment of silence ^_^ is it me or his interview skill hasn't improve since the interview with DQ in the clip Nhi showed us?
anyway it's a good and interesting interview. DN is jus adorable and funnie.

continue to support and Dan and TT Asia, much love and support to the.

btw Nhi and chi HQ, wat do you think of the program?? u got anything out of it beside his cuteness ^_^[;)][;)][;)][;)][:D][:D]

UserPostedImage
Eternal Love  
#35 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 7:17:57 PM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Agree with chi Kel 100% heheh
But I think that anh Dan improved more in Tam Tinh Nghe Si, during SBTN star search special report clip, was kind of short...REALLY short. we get to see anh Dan for how long? less than 2 mins? heheheh I think he did a great job in Tam Tinh Nghe Si. His very funny and all. Agree with you that they should talk more about him...ask him more questions that most fans are curious of [:D][;)][;)][;)][;)] I find most questions is about Xuan, I'm not saying that I disagree with those questions but yea...all fans want him to talk a bit more about himself. So his fans get to know him more [;)]
I think I can pick out some Hue accent during the interview hehe [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Again, I like his jokes. such a funny one!
WE WUB YOU anh Dan[:D][;)][;)][;)]
Hanh Quynh  
#36 Posted : Saturday, November 1, 2008 12:51:05 AM(UTC)
Hanh Quynh

Groups:

NHI - chị cũng sống gần bên gia đình ngoại hơn, bên nội thì ... xa lém . Ba nghe được chắc sẽ buồn mà ...

Kelly & Nhi: Beside DN's cuteness thì HQ thấy ĐN nói tiếng Việt cũng ít rành lém, his accent hơi cứng cứng ... nhưng khi mình nghe ĐN hát thì rành rỏi quá . ĐN nói chuyện hay ngập ngừng, có lẽ chưa quen chăng ??? nhưng HQ không nghĩ đó là khuyết điểm của ĐN, rất kute thì đúng hơn . Vả lại ĐN qua Mỹ khi còn nhỏ, nên tiếng Việt biết nói như thế thì quá giỏi rồi, nên không có gì phải chê bai cả . HQ đang mong cd của ĐN ra sớm, tháng 11 thì thích hơn .

DAN NGUYEN - FOREVER EVER
Eternal Love  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:59:24 AM(UTC)
Eternal Love

Groups:

Hey Jason,
Can you please make me one banner similar to the one above? how it have DH, QK, TK...etc.? I want make one the same except only DN pictures [:I][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] p-pleaseeeeeee?
Thanks in advance nhe'