Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Secret Fan  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:00:00 PM(UTC)
Secret Fan

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
First, they're trying to steal Leyna, now is Gia Huy and Phillip Huy

http://thuyngaonline.com...topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32057
xjessicax  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2006 4:26:56 AM(UTC)
xjessicax

Groups:

hmm theyre also requesting other singers from Asia..hmm..lols

UserPostedImage
mystikpink  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:51:14 PM(UTC)
mystikpink

Groups:

they always say ASIA singers are not as good as PBN.. yet they keep requesting singers from ASIA to come to PBN, haha *roll eyes*
BigMac  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2006 10:22:48 AM(UTC)
BigMac

Groups:

asiafan, That's abit unfair for Trung Tam Thuy Nga. That topic only has fans suggestions, it has nothing to do with TT Thuy Nga's decisions. Anyway, even if TT Thuy Nga does request, the final decision will remain with the singers, whether they want to go over to TN or stick with Asia!! Every production company has the right to invite singers. If you say they are stealers, then it's like saying Asia stole Thien Kim, Ngoc Ha, Don Ho etc from Thuy Nga then :-)
Secret Fan  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2006 7:53:16 PM(UTC)
Secret Fan

Thi` PBN cung stolen nhieu roi, ca? may ca si~ VC cung mang le^n stage va` con ddung ra phat hanh CDs cho chi. Da`m voi nhac cua Truc Ho.

[xx(][xx(][xx(]

-----Ky nay chac PBN doi thanh the^' he tre?, they're trying to explore talent ma` la` nho'c
Ex. Be' Xuan Mai, Adam Hussain (Ho), & Kevin Phan (Aren't they suppose to be at least 18 yrs of age to be perform on the stage unless it's a The He Tre production?)

[:0][:0][:0]
BubbleTea  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:05:01 AM(UTC)
BubbleTea

Groups: Moderator, Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 27 post(s)
thoi! dung noi toi PBN tai ASIA's forum nhe ca'c ban! mac cong lai co chien tranh nua thi ko hay!

....................................................................................................
UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:05:03 AM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by BubbleTea
thoi! dung noi toi PBN tai ASIA's forum nhe ca'c ban! mac cong lai co chien tranh nua thi ko hay!

....................................................................................................
UserPostedImage

Thank you!

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
BubbleTea  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:31:49 PM(UTC)
BubbleTea

[}:)][}:)] funny? troi ... tui dang so co chien tranh ma noi tui funnie [}:)][}:)]

UserPostedImage
tcmmelb  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:59:12 PM(UTC)
tcmmelb

Groups:

Hey I guess PBN does not capable to train their singers so they import so many VC singers; most of their new singers's vocal sound really VC. I think most of PBN music products sound like in the wedding, nothing-creative like Asia. PBN dancer not as good as Asia!

I hate MCs in PBN, I rekon most of the things they just make up and not very accurate, and many people have been conplaining about.

==> Asia musis arrangement, dancers their stage and MC are the best
I love asia the most

tcm
scoobydoo  
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:18:25 AM(UTC)
scoobydoo

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There is no comparison. Asia IS the WINNING STAR!
Secret Fan  
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:34:03 PM(UTC)
Secret Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Ngochao
MC Nguyen Ngoc Ngan xuat than la` nha` "tu xua^'t" va` la` giao' vien Viet Van truoc khi viet vtruyen, nen rat la` "meo' mo' nghe^` nghiep" y nhu* la` "cha co^'" dang giang dao. cho giao' da^n nghe, voi su gat gu` cua em Ky` Duyen...mo^~i bai` giang "ca^u gio*`" bang 3 bai` nhac roi..gom lai. thi khong duoc bao nhieu la ca nhac....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[:D][:D][:D]
giomuadong  
#12 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2006 10:44:01 AM(UTC)
giomuadong

Groups:

Hi,
[:p]I'm new here but I'm both TNPBN and Asia fans. Only these two production companies made decent Viet music entertainment. Please support them both.
Constructive criticism is better for our community.
Thanks.
ilovemusic  
#13 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:53:28 AM(UTC)
ilovemusic

Groups:

To be fair, each music production runs its business just like ... a business; they're in this for music? maybe, but for sure, for profits.

My family watches both TNB and Asia, and a few other productions. As Vietnamese living in America, we, especially the ones who don't speak English well, don't have much for entertainment other than watching these music videos.

While I've always been eager to buy a newly released DVD, I've been disappointed a few times for the lack of quality and preparation from these so called "prominient" productions.

Asia's last DVD was a disappointment. But that's been covered. I hope Asia will take its customers's feedback seriously, make improvements and produce products that not only are well worth its customers' money but also do justice to the beautiful music, in Vietnam and around the world.

Asia's MC's are okay except for DTM. That woman does not know how to MC. She brings more annoyance to people than fun.

WRT PBN, I agree that some of its performings are excellent. But overall, most of them are copycats. The xuan DVD was really boring to watch. (The 1st one. I heard the 2nd one was even worse). Btw, I really loved Asia's xuan DVD produced a couple years ago. I always watch this one when tet comes.

TN's MC's are getting more annoying and a waste of time. They talk too much and I really don't see anything entertaining in their talking. NNN is too self centered; he wants to prove that he's a man with knowledge. I wonder if he's ever thought if he might be insulting his audience by always trying to "educate" them. He may be a "scholar", but there're thousands of Vietnamese scholars who don't need and are too fed up with his lectures. If he wants to "educate" people, open his own business where he can charge people for listening to him.

KD is the same thing. She's such an intelligent and talented woman. But next to NNN, she's just like a "bu` nhi`n" - yes, nodding and laughing with every thing he has to say. Sometimes she even acts stupid for him to start his lecture.

To conclude, I like Asia more than PBN. Asia's topics are more meaningful.

PS. I really like Kim Anh in her comeback song "Nang chieu". She was stunning in her ao dai.
langtula  
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:56:36 PM(UTC)
langtula

Groups:

hahhah I agree with everyone....Asia fan will always say Asia is the best and PBN fans will always says PBN is the better. I'm a fan of quality good viet music and singers.......so I say Viet music is the best....Go VIETMUSIC
puppylo16  
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:00:57 AM(UTC)
puppylo16

Groups:

you know what, I think you guys should stop bashing about other productions, okay it's all matters of taste and opinions, Asia is target is for the younger generation and PBN is targeted to the family in general. Even though I prefer PBN because they always remember to stick with tradition and their quality is beyond Asia but I also like to watch Asia because I grew up watching them. Besides, Asia has been begging Nhu Quynh to sing at their shows and she rejected them, so stop blaming other productions just because the singers decided to move to another one get other it!
nguoixala  
#16 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2006 3:12:44 PM(UTC)
nguoixala

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by puppylo16
you know what, I think you guys should stop bashing about other productions, okay it's all matters of taste and opinions, Asia is target is for the younger generation and PBN is targeted to the family in general. Even though I prefer PBN because they always remember to stick with tradition and their quality is beyond Asia but I also like to watch Asia because I grew up watching them. Besides, Asia has been begging Nhu Quynh to sing at their shows and she rejected them, so stop blaming other productions just because the singers decided to move to another one get other it!

You must be dreaming. Asia is not stupid enough to begging someone like NhuQuynh. There are lots of singers' sings much better than her. Why would Asia hire someone like NQ? Con nguoi "PHAN? BO^I." nhu NQ khong dang' de TTA nhan lai. Truoc kia NQ nhin con ok, bay gio nhin khong khac gi con die^n. Len san kha^u' mac ao dai` vua hat vua nhay coi khong ra gi.
KimmieMai  
#17 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2006 9:36:07 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by nguoixala
quote:
Originally posted by puppylo16

You must be dreaming. Asia is not stupid enough to begging someone like NhuQuynh. There are lots of singers' sings much better than her. Why would Asia hire someone like NQ? Con nguoi "PHAN? BO^I." nhu NQ khong dang' de TTA nhan lai. Truoc kia NQ nhin con ok, bay gio nhin khong khac gi con die^n. Len san kha^u' mac ao dai` vua hat vua nhay coi khong ra gi.

DDu'ng la` no'i chuye^.n kho^ng ra gi`. To^n tro.ng ngu*o*`i ta cung nhu la` tu*. to^n tro.ng minh. Tu*. nhie^n go.i ngu*o*`i ta ddie^n. That is not how to show your support to Asia. It just tell how ignorant you are. How do you not know Asia never ask NQ back? Do you work for Asia? Did Truc Ho tell you that? If you don't like Nhu Quynh for her singing (yah she was a great singer when she was singing for Asia but the moment she worked for PBN, she was as suck as she could possibly can. Pathetic ideology!) or her personality (You don't even know her!!!) but fine not like I care. JUST PLEASE DON'T MAKE ASIA FANS in general LOOK BAD with all your unreasonable comment.

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
KimmieMai  
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:13:19 PM(UTC)
KimmieMai

Groups:

quote:
Originally posted by giomuadong
Hi,
[:p]I'm new here but I'm both TNPBN and Asia fans. Only these two production companies made decent Viet music entertainment. Please support them both.
Constructive criticism is better for our community.
Thanks.

I totally agree with you about constructive criticism. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Nhu Mai

UserPostedImage
BubbleTea  
#19 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:25:54 PM(UTC)
BubbleTea

okie!
I decide to close this topic.
After all, it's not "asia news" ... it's like a comparison between two companies!!!!

><(((*><*)))><

UserPostedImage